Outlook Sales Extension

David_Alexander

Forwarding Emails Not Working.

SOLVE

I am getting an Undeliverable error whenever I auto forward emails to my forwarding address.

I have added the Hubspot address into the auto forwarding section of Outlook web. I have also connected my email address through HubSpot and have installed the Outlook app.

I can forward emails manually and they are logged correctly. I only get the error when I attempt to auto forward.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Maybe it is just a caching issue and you need to clear cahe?

If not this thread talks through some of the issues and can be used for troubleshooting - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/Forward-email-not-working/m-p/8816#M30

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Maybe it is just a caching issue and you need to clear cahe?

If not this thread talks through some of the issues and can be used for troubleshooting - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/Forward-email-not-working/m-p/8816#M30

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
David_Alexander

SOLVE

I should also probably add that it was successfully working for at least 4/5 months before I started getting the undeliverable messages. I didn't make any changes when it stopped working.

A manual forwarding of the email will always work correctly.

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I know this is a lot but the following may help...

Requirements to log replies to the CRM using the forwarding address

Your email must meet the following criteria in order to be logged in the CRM:

• You're forwarding the individual reply email (not other parts of the email chain). The forwarded message header generated by your email client must be present:

If your forwarded email meets the above requirements but is still not logging to HubSpot, your email client is incompatible with HubSpot's forwarding feature. There is no standard formatting for a forwarded email. If HubSpot is unable to process your email format, the email will not log to HubSpot.

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi David

Only Outlook365 users are able to have these emails automatically forwarded - are you perhaps using any other version?

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
David_Alexander

SOLVE

I believe it is Outlook 365 I'm using. I installed it from my Office 365 account.

0 Upvotes