Outlook Sales Extension

Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Fixing Outlook Crashing with HubSpot Sales

解決
  1. Paste the following filepath into your Start menu: C:\Users\%Userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Sidekick\
  2. Remove all files in the folder that opens up
  3. Uninstall Sidekick (if you see two versions of the HubSpot Email add-in in your programs folder, please delete them both): http://sales.hubspot.com/knowledge/sidekick-getting-started/article/how-do-i-uninstall-sidekick
  4. Reinstall the HubSpot add-in with this link: https://app.getsidekick.com/outlook/download
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Tom
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Commenting to mark as answered.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
29件の返信
XiLLeR
参加者

解決

Hello, i did https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/what-can-i-do-if-outlook-is-crashing-with-hubspot-sales-insta... . 

At start, outlook crate an empty log in  AppData\Roaming\Sidekick\Logs and dont start/crash instantly. 

Buuuut i think the problem is: i use outlook 2007 (but 99% what works on outlook 2010 works in 2007 too ^^). So maaybe i have luck and i need to change something else to get this work (e. g. change something in the registry). But its fine if not 🙂

thanks

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello  @XiLLeR as per this knowledge base here, it's required: Outlook version Latest stable version of Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

XiLLeR
参加者

解決

yes i know. thank you. thats why i wrote the post: HOPE / LUCK. okay.

aberke
メンバー

解決

These steps do not work for me.  Outlook says that Hubspot is slowing it down but not disabled.  Still, it doesn't open up when Outlook starts.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aberke,

Can you please go through the troubleshooting steps outlined here as a next step? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
aarahman
メンバー

解決

thank you all for all your help. i tried this several times and it is still not working unfortunately. i have been using hubspot for years and it randomly started making my windows crash upto starting it. 

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aarahman,

Do you mind sharing what version of windows you are running on? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
aarahman
メンバー

解決

Hey Jenny, 

i am using windows 10. 

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aarahman,

I have reached out to you directly with next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
MustafaKhan
メンバー

解決

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for your response. we are using Windows 7 professional and Microsoft outlook 2013.

0 いいね!
MustafaKhan
メンバー

解決

@Tom 

Uninstalling side kick and hubspot add in link are not working. My Hubspot keeps crashing and COM ADD is indicated as slowed response.

Please advice

0 いいね!
Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @MustafaKhan this post is a few years old at this point so I would say the issues may have changed at this stage. My apologies I'm not familiar with the outlook connection anymore but I would advise posting a new post to our community to see if any of our members can help you out 🙂 

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

解決

@jennyswoyrda nothing shows up in the start menu. Then the exe files says up to date.

0 いいね!
Relkon
メンバー

解決

Unfortunately, the proposed solution did not work out for me.  The proposed file path is not found on my system. 

Hubspot has crashed on me before, and I've gone through the uninstall/reinstall process a couple of times but now it seems to be constantly crashing. 

Trying to manually add the program through the options panel leads to a pop-up window looking for a "customization update".  This process goes on for a while and then just suddenly drops with no apparent effect. 

Sometimes after going through the process of adding the extension through the outlook options menu several times, hubspot just decides to work all of a sudden.  That's a good day.

The program appeared to be much more stable in the past. 

0 いいね!
cabsis
メンバー

解決

Hello,

I'm unable to reinstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook 2010. I have remove it from Outlook Addins, delete the C:\Users\%Userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Sidekick\ directory and started the setup.exe again. After few seconds it is stopping with the following message:

Value does not fall within the expected range

Name: HubSpot Sales for Outlook
From: https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.DownloadAddIn(TimeSpan timeout)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

Thx for your help!

Laurent

0 いいね!
mde2387
メンバー

解決

I did exacly what was provided here and it did not work. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/what-can-i-do-if-outlook-is-crashing-wit...

Please help! I love HubSpot, but will never pay for it if this issue isn't resolved. 

FasenMungo
参加者

解決

Hi there,

as new Hubspot user and customer I was very much relying on the outlook integration. Now, it is really a big issue that every time I start Outlook with the Sidekick add-on Outlook will crash after a certain time (mostly then when you don't need it at all). 

Tried all the hints and tips (including several re-installations) given in this track of the community, but nothing worked so far!

Any updates on this available that haven't been communicated so far?

My setup: Windows 10 with Outlook 2013

- another GoTo meeting add-on

Some observations: it especially crashes if the review pane is open, where also the Hubspot window opens with all the info on the contacts and, as already mentioned by others, if you tick the track box.

Help on this would be very much appreciated!

ryan_anderson4
参加者

解決

EDIT: I just repeated the steps above for the third time. Now it seems to be working ok.

Hi - I recently started having issues with Hubspot for Outlook and Windows. So, I uninstalled and reinstalled. After that, it started doing the problem that is addressed here: Outlook would shut down every time I clicked the Track Email button. When I clicked About or Configure, nothing would happen.

So I went through the steps you describe and now I'm not able to click the Track Email button at all. Nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Also, I've tried reinstalling Hubspot/Sidekick for Windows and the Icon isn't appearing in the icon tray.

For what its worth, I've been having trouble with another extension (Boomerang) that also relies on Internet Explorer. I'm wondering if that is part of the issue...

nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

HI @ryan_anderson4 the best way to see if the Boomerang extension that you are using may be interfearing with HubSpot would be to disable that extension, and then see if HubSpot Sales is functioning properly. It is entirely possible that other extenstions interfear with our plugin, so I would definitely recommend doing a test like this. Let us know if you can find anything! 

0 いいね!
WillWilson
メンバー

解決

Hi Tom,

When I click on the "Track Email" button in my Outlook 2010 (upper right hand corner) it completely shuts down my Outlook. I have tried multiple suggested fixed. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled and even temprorart upgreaded Outlook to newest version and no luck. Any suggestions?

0 いいね!