Outlook Sales Extension

AnythingPrintca
Contributor

Experiencing MAJOR issues with Outlook 365 add-in - Please help!

We have been using Outlook 365 with HS for 2 years now without any major issues until the last month.

Almost daily now the HS add-in does not automatically track outgoing emails without selecting the add-in icon.  It use to pop open immediately upon reply.

Secondly we keep getting a message - 

Tracking turned off.

Unable to add tracking to your email. This is most likely due to a conflict with another add-in or security software.

We have worked with HS support through chat numerous times over the last few weeks, removed our email address, uninstalled the add-in and re-installed everything twice and nothing seems to be working.

This is causing major greif to use and is becoming a big obsticle.  We are hoping someone can help us with a resolution.

It has been advised to us we switch to Gmail but we just paid for a 2 yr subscription to Outlook 365 through GoDaddy so that's not really an option for us at this time.

Please help!

Paul
5 Replies 5
JAviste
Participant

Just came across this. I too have had issues with Outlook 365 and using my @website.com e-mail address. It does not work and if it did (there is a way to posibly get it to work, that I did not have time to try), there is always the chance that e-mails are not delivered. In my case, I am answering inqueries from prospects so answering their questions is critical. Taking no chances, I just e-mail them directly from within macmail, instead of from within HubSpot and then copy & paste the contents of that e-mail into the log e-mail feature for that Contact in HubSpot. Time consuming, but at least I know I am getting through to my prospects and customers. There is virtually no chance of my e-mails ending up in a Junk or Spam folder.

0 Upvotes
DigitalWoods
Participant

Hi @AnythingPrintca ,

I have faced simillar issues with the Outlook 365 (web version)...the add-on just refused to open. So I had to go with an alternate approach and used the admin mail exchange settings of Microsoft 365. Here's an instructional video -https://www.bettercloud.com/monitor/the-academy/create-a-mail-transport-rule-to-bcc-emails-to-anothe...

You'll have to figure out something else for tracking open rates though. There are a lot of 3rd party extension that you may try out.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Saurav

PS: After I implemented this alternative soluotion, the HubSpot add-on magically appeared too (often sluggish though).

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @AnythingPrintca 

I would like to apologize for the frustrations, data issues, and business impact this has caused. 

I would like to share our status page that currently will explain more about this incident ( here) .

At the moment All Systems are Operational.

"The issue that's caused Microsoft Office 365 connection issues since approximately 5:37 ET has been resolved. More information about the incident can be found at https://status.office.com/. Any users who have been logged out of Office 365 as a result of this issue will need to log back in, using instructions here.

No data was lost. Once reconnected, sequences, meetings, and conversations inboxes should function normally."

Could you please confirm that this is solved in your end also?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AnythingPrintca
Contributor

Hi Pam,

Unfortunately no it did not help.  Our 365 keeps glitching, the BCC option does not automatically open, upon selecting the Sales Tools icon the track email option keeps disconnecting.  We try to select the track option and quickly send and in the customer/ contact records it states "This email was not tracked".

If someone could please help!!!  We have tried everything, disconnecting accounts, removing add-ins, reconnecting etc etc and we still get the same results.

Thanks,

Paul

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @AnythingPrintca 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about each matter you mentioned here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes