Emails not received

Stein

Hi Brett

It seems like the test email bh@ and hello@ is not receiving my emails. I thought these were generic emails with automatic reply.... However, I might be wrong...

In the activity stream, it says these emails has not yet been opened....

In any case, it also seems like others are neither receiving my emails when I use the tracking function....

Stein

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Stein, welcome to the community! 

In order to get to the bottom of this, it would be great if I could get some more information from you. First, where are you sending these emails from? Are you sending them from within the HubSpot CRM or from within your email client? Do you use Gmail or Outlook? 

The first thing I would recommend would be to make sure that you have the HubSpot Sales software installed onto your computer. 

Once that is all set, you should connect your email address and inbox to the HubSpot Sales Platform

In order to test whether the set up is functioning properly, you can then send a test email to hello@getsidekick.com

This inbox will automatically open your sent message and will either

a) deploy an instant open notification to  your desktop

b) send you a reply with more information about any issues that were encountered during set up. 

Let me know if you have any further questions about this or are running into any issues with this set-up process!

0 Upvotes