Outlook Sales Extension

salsmithy

Emails not logging

SOLVE

I have just sent a load of emails from outlook 365, I have the sales extension.  I clicked the log box and can see that the correct hubspot address is in the bcc field (to log the email) but none of them have logged.  When I look at the details of the sent email on the sales extension the 'log email to hubspot' is greyed out and it has the message 'No email addresses in this message are connected to your HubSpot portal' however the email address is in my hubspot contacts. 

Wierdly at the top of the email information in the sales extension it says under 'contact profile' the email address that the email was sent from and not to.  This was sent from a different mailbox (email address) than the one I use to log into Hupspot.  Does that have anything to do with it?

Does anyone know why this has happened?  I can't attached retrospectively can I?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Emails not logging

SOLVE

Hi @salsmithy 

The email you are sending from needs to be connected as "personal email" in your user settings. In order to log emails via the sales extension your email needs to be connected and the sales extension needs to be installed.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
salsmithy

Emails not logging

SOLVE

Thanks for this.  The email address I sent from is a 'mailbox' from the parent email when I tried to connect the mailbox Hubspot just tried to connect the parent email address again (which is already connected)

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Emails not logging

SOLVE

Hi @salsmithy 

The email you are sending from needs to be connected as "personal email" in your user settings. In order to log emails via the sales extension your email needs to be connected and the sales extension needs to be installed.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
0 Upvotes