Outlook Sales Extension

jnich
Membre

Emails are being tracked on the Activity Feed for contacts that are not in CRM.

Hello,

I have two reps using the HubSpot Sales extension for Outlook. 

For one of them, when they send an email to a contact that is NOT IN HUBSOPT CRM but clicks track email, it will track the email and show opens and recognize the exact contact name and not as "Someone" even though they are not a contact in the CRM thus not having a legal basis for processing their data. They are not using the Log Email either. So these activities show on the Activity Feed but are not creating a contact.

The other rep, it shows as "Someone" on their activity feed and works as I would expect it to.

Both users have the exact same permissions and settings and I can not seem to figure out why it is working differently for the 2. 

0 Votes
2 Réponses
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @jnich 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Do they have GDPR enabled? I would expect they both get "Someone" in that case. To troubleshoot further, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
jnich
Membre

@TiphaineCuisset Yes, we have GDPR enabled and I to would expect them to both be getting "Someone".

But thank you! I will reach out to support to see what the issue is.