Outlook Sales Extension

ArdenFox
Miembro

Emails Not Being Logged or Tracked

Hubspot has suddenldy stopped tracking and logging my emails. I have had two chat sessions with sales and followed all their instructions and still not working.

Office 365 Outlook, desktop

Personal email is connected

Add-In Settings; Log and Track Settings = Log email checked and Track email too

I have unistalled Hubspot sales extension and reinstalled.

3 Respuestas 3
kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @ArdenFox,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you try and disable also every other add-in that is installed to make sure none of those are conflicting?

Can you confirm that your emails meet these requirements and that you have gone through these troubleshooting steps, please? 

If so, and you're still having an error, could you clarify what steps exactly you're taking and where exactly you're getting stuck? Could you send us a screenshot of the error message? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist. 

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ArdenFox
Miembro

Hi Kristen,

Yes I have spent two wasted chat sessions with hubspot sales and followed their instructions. Emails still not beinhg tracked. I am not disabling anything on my Outlook in case it stops functioning all together. I am not getting any error messages and unable to screen shot as nothing to screenshot? Just that it quite clearly states and shows my emails are not being tracked.

I find it shocking that I can get no technical support on this just because i am not paying customer. The reason why I am not upgrading yet is because of this hassle!

If nobody can sort this simple thing out then I will have to find another CRM to use.

0 Me gusta
kvlschaefer

Hi @ArdenFox,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to apologize for the frustrations, data issues, and business impact this has caused. But I would like to assure you that you are now in the correct place to get help.

For us to continue investigating this matter, we will need to information that was in my previous comment being: 

• Verify that you have disabled all add-ins to ensure this behavior isn't occurring because of an add-in conflicting with the extension.
  • Confirm that your emails meet these requirements.
  • Confirm that you went through these troubleshooting steps

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !