Outlook Sales Extension

CFerreira1

Email tracker not showing who opens the email

Hi!

Previously when we were sending emails with trackers, we would be able to see who opened the email and how many times.

The issue that we are currently having is that all the emails seem to have the same tracker and the number of opens and time stamps for those activities will be the same for all the recipients.

Example:

Email to Client A - opens 20, times: 9:15 AM, 10:23 AM, 11:01 AM

Email to Client B - opens 20, times: 9:15 AM, 10:23 AM, 11:01 AM

Email to Client Z - opens 20, times: 9:15 AM, 10:23 AM, 11:01 AM

Hence, we are not able to see what client really opened the email.

Please, could you help us to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Carolina

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
CFerreira1

Dear webdew,

Thanks for sending these articles but they do not resolve the issue that we are facing.

In the first link, it says the expected behavior when sending an email with tracker is:

"if you send a one-to-one email from a record, HubSpot will track email opens"

The issue is that the email tracker is not differentiating between users, hence it is working as we have not send one to one email but a single email with all the recipients cc'ed. However, the emails were sent as one-to-one emails.

Is there any way to fix this issue? It was working as expected before this issue started.

Thanks

Carolina

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @CFerreira1 , 

It would be helpful if you could provide some screenshots or links so that we can look further, 

Or I suggest you reach out to the technical support as they can enter your portal and look into the situation in a better way,
Navigate to help in the bottom right > click contact support > and someone from HubSpot will chat with you.

0 Upvotes
CFerreira1

Dear weddew, Please, find screenshot below. Check the number of opens and the time stamps are the same for different emails sent.

CFerreira1_0-1649837915859.pngCFerreira1_1-1649837964473.pngCFerreira1_2-1649838022864.png

I am attaching 3 examples but it is the same for the rest of the emails. I contacted tech support and they told me they couldn't help me and direct me to Hubspot community.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

Carolina

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @CFerreira1 ,

You can refer to these articles, maybe they can be helpful for you.
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/understand-hubspot-sales-email-open-and-click-tracking....

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/block-self-open-notifications-with-the-hubspot-sales-ou...

Refer to this post on the community also, https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Community-Blog/How-to-Prepare-for-the-Apple-s-iOS15-Privacy...

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes