Email templates not syncing with OutlookSOLVE
Jan 17, 2017 12:45 PM
I have created email templates on the HubSpot website. My work outlook account is synced to HubSpot. However, when I try to email out of the actual Microsft Outlook program, none of my templates show up and I get a grayed out box. I've attached a photo to show you what it looks like.
I've revoked access and re-added the HubSpot extension, but I still can't get the templates to transfer over. Any suggestions?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jan 17, 2017 5:34 PM - edited Jan 17, 2017 5:36 PM
I cross-references your email address with our records, and found that you actually have two HubSpot accounts associated with your email: one ending with 94, one ending with 98. My guess is that you've created your email templates in one account but are logged into the other in Outlook, which means that you are not able to see said templates.
In troubleshooting this, I would recommend the following steps:
- Log into HubSpot, and check that the portal you're logged into has the email templates you've created.
- Click on the picture icon at the top right of your portal and look under "Your Accounts". If there is another instance of your domain name there, click on it. Cross reference the HUBID that appears on the top right hand side of your portal against the HUBID in the previous portal.
- If you cannot see other accounts, or cannot access the other HUBID, PM me and I will give you more specific instructions on accessing the other account.
- Once you've identified your primary portal and your duplicate portal: delete the duplicate portal by following the instructions in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-do-i-cancel-my-hubspot-account
- Finally, go back to your primary portal, and change the portal that your HubSpot Sales extension is linked to by following the instructions in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-to-connect-hubspot-sales-with-hubspot...
- Once this is done, restart Outlook and try accessing your templates once again.
Let me know if you encounter any difficulties throughout this process, and I will be sure to help out further!