Outlook Sales Extension

MarkBoulter
Participant

Email open notifications as emails

SOLVE

Hi,

Does anyone know if we can have email open notifications come in as emails?  The pop ups are great but if we miss them then we need to access the hubspot CRM, lots of our sales guys spend most of their time in outlook so would be great to have that notification come through as an email...

Cheers,

Mark

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarkBoulter ,

I don't think this is a default option. However, you can build an operational workflow for this with a dynamic list of people who received the specific email and opened it. The disadvantage of this is that you have to adjust the list for every e-mail (with Contact opened email X).

Hope this helps! 

Best regards, 

Kim 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Kim_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MarkBoulter ,

I don't think this is a default option. However, you can build an operational workflow for this with a dynamic list of people who received the specific email and opened it. The disadvantage of this is that you have to adjust the list for every e-mail (with Contact opened email X).

Hope this helps! 

Best regards, 

Kim 

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarkBoulter,

I do not believe this is an option. 

As an additional notification, you could have them set up the mobile push notification.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer