Outlook Sales Extension

marcomari
Participant

Email notification

SOLVE

I use to find an alert or notification on the contact when he/she saw my email, with date/time and how many time was opened etc, now I do not find this alert anymore on the contact.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi @marcomari

If you're getting an error message in outlook, there are a few resources to start with for troubleshooting. 

1. Troubleshooting guide for outlook

2. Read me first: how to fix common outlook errors

If you're still stuck after following those guides, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email notification

SOLVE

HI @Qzakoien,

Can you please try the steps outlined in this help article

There are other specific error message troubleshooting guides in the knowledge base that I would recommend following.

If you are still stuck after following those steps can you please confirm you've checked your security settings in Internet Explorer, and send along a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Thank you

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
marcomari
Participant

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi cbejoy, hi @jennysowyrda,

I have installed it but is giving me the following error:

the application binding data format is invalid ( Exception from ERESULT: 0x80073682)

and then some more words, but I could not copy them, I did a photo but I cannot enclose it here. How ca I find an expert consultant in HUBspot in Perth Australia that I can contact in person and solve this and other problems?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi @marcomari

I'll need some additional information in order to fully understand what you're experiencing.

Are you looking for notifications on your desktop and using Outlook? If you're working on a PC, you'll want to download the Outlook desktop add in, which is responsible for notifications.

If you can share screenshots of what you are seeing, where you are getting stuck, and what troubleshooting you've done so far, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
marcomari
Participant

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

thanks for your help.

I have installed but it keps giving me the same error number and then the following:

Name: HubSpot Sales for Outlook
From: https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B2): The application binding data format is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B2)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.DownloadAddIn(TimeSpan timeout)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi @marcomari

If you're getting an error message in outlook, there are a few resources to start with for troubleshooting. 

1. Troubleshooting guide for outlook

2. Read me first: how to fix common outlook errors

If you're still stuck after following those guides, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Qzakoien
Participant

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi, I can't install my add in in outlook although I ve looked everywhere, including the links you have provided.

When I install I get this :

There was en error during installation 

Name : Hubspot Sales for Outlook

From : https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto

The application binding data is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B2)

I tried repairing VisualStudio, adding the urls in my trusted firewall urls, and all but it didn't change anything.

Could you help please ? 

Many thanks !

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email notification

SOLVE

HI @Qzakoien,

Can you please try the steps outlined in this help article

There are other specific error message troubleshooting guides in the knowledge base that I would recommend following.

If you are still stuck after following those steps can you please confirm you've checked your security settings in Internet Explorer, and send along a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Thank you

Jenny

0 Upvotes
marcomari
Participant

Email notification

SOLVE

This is the error message that I received when installing the hubspot update.

What should I do?

Thanks, marco

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.17134.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
clr.dll : 4.7.3394.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
dfdll.dll : 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
dfshim.dll : 10.0.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/marco%20mari/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start%20Menu/Programs/Hubspot/HubSpot%20for%20Windows.appref-ms%7C
Server : cloudflare
Deployment Provider url : https://dl.getsidekick.com/trayapp/SidekickTrayWPF.application
Application url : https://dl.getsidekick.com/trayapp/Application%20Files/SidekickTrayWPF_1_0_0_101/SidekickTrayWPF.exe...
Server : cloudflare

IDENTITIES
Application Identity : SidekickTrayWPF.exe, Version=1.0.0.101, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f7f079954d713ccd, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\marco mari\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hubspot\HubSpot for Windows.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The application binding data format is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B2)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [12/04/2019 8:05:23 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\marco mari\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hubspot\HubSpot for Windows.appref-ms| has started.
* [12/04/2019 8:05:33 AM] : Performing necessary update check as specified by the deployment.
* [12/04/2019 8:05:46 AM] : Consuming new update.
* [12/04/2019 8:10:53 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [12/04/2019 8:10:54 AM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [12/04/2019 8:10:54 AM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [12/04/2019 8:10:54 AM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
* [12/04/2019 8:11:23 AM] : Downloading of subscription dependencies is complete.
* [12/04/2019 8:11:26 AM] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [12/04/2019 8:11:44 AM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
- The application binding data format is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B2)

0 Upvotes
cbejoy

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi marcomari,

sorry for not being to help you on this as I am also just a business user.

I guess, the tech team from Hubspot would chip in.

Thank you.

cbejoy

Email notification

SOLVE

Hi, 

I have this issue often.

On Outlook, it got solved after I installed "hubspotforoutlookinstaller.exe".

You may try if you are also an outlook user.

Regards,

cbejoy

0 Upvotes