Outlook Sales Extension

Natasha-Raymond

Email forwarding not working - Outlook 365 to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello all,

@jennysowyrda @edjusten @roisinkirby

My query refers only to using the forwarding email address: 3441617@forward.hubspot.com

For clarity, I am trying to forward retrospective emails to a contact record, for a contact which has been added to the CRM, in retrospect to when emails from them were received.

(Our BCC track and log to CRM function works fine when sending emails from the CRM and logging in Outlook as sent item, and when sending an email from outlook and logging it in the CRM as an email on the contact record).

Testing the forwarding address, it is not working, as it is not logging emails from outlook inbox into Hubspot, under contacts.

Please see below screenshots of this below:

This is the email I am trying to forward to be logged under the contact Natasha Raymond in Hubspot (as an example):

Email sent to the forwarding email address, in html, English, with the forwarding information at the top of the email clear to read.

hubspot email photo1.jpg

However, when I check under the contact record in Hubspot, there is no sign of the forwarded email in Hubspot:

hubspot email photo2.jpg

In the Dashboard view, this is the notification I receive:

hubspot email photo3.jpg

But then this is the view from the contact record, where I thought the email would be logged:

hubspot email photo4.jpg

Please can anyone offer any ways to fix this?

Thankyou in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Natasha-Raymond
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thank you for your email.

Our email forwarding now appears to be working fine, thank you.

Kind Regards,

Natasha Raymond

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Natasha-Raymond

I sent you a direct message with next steps last week. Can you confirm that you have received it and that you are still experiencing this issue? 

Additionally, let's keep our troubleshooting to the other thread you posted in: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/Forward-email-not-working/m-p/8816#M30. To ensure we aren't hoping between multiple threads and so nothing gets lost. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Natasha-Raymond
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thank you for your email.

Our email forwarding now appears to be working fine, thank you.

Kind Regards,

Natasha Raymond

0 Upvotes