Outlook Sales Extension

CregoR

Email bounces

SOLVE

I'm getting email bounced due to spam filters giving this error. Any help appreciated. 

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
   550 A URL in this email (na1 . hs-salescrm-engage . com) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please resolve and retry

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Email bounces

SOLVE

Hi @CregoR and welcome to the HubSpot Community. 

It looks to me like the email you're trying to send is being blocked by the recipient's mail server due to a URL in the email being listed on the spam blocklist spamrl.com. 

Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

• Contact HubSpot Support: Ask Support about this URL in the email. Is it a legit email or a HubSpot tool? Can you send the email without it?
  • Check the URL yourself: Visit the mentioned URL (https://spamrl.com/) and verify if the domain "na1.hs-salescrm-engage.com" is listed as spam. If it is, you'll need to take steps to address the issue.
  • Contact the Spam Listing Service: Reach out to the spam listing service to understand why your domain, or that URL you listed, is listed and request delisting instructions. They may provide information on how to resolve the issue and remove your domain from the blocklist.
  • Authentication: Implement email authentication protocols like SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance) to help verify that your emails are legitimate and not being spoofed.
  • Check for Compromised Accounts: If the URL is associated with a platform you use for marketing, make sure that your account credentials have not been compromised. Unauthorized use of your account could lead to spammy behavior.
  • Use a URL Scanner: Consider using online tools or services that scan URLs for potential issues before including them in your emails. This can help you identify and resolve potential problems proactively.
  • Monitor Email Deliverability: Regularly monitor your email deliverability and track any issues. Use email delivery monitoring tools to identify and address problems promptly.

Hope that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

Email bounces

SOLVE

Hi @CregoR and welcome to the HubSpot Community. 

It looks to me like the email you're trying to send is being blocked by the recipient's mail server due to a URL in the email being listed on the spam blocklist spamrl.com. 

Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

• Contact HubSpot Support: Ask Support about this URL in the email. Is it a legit email or a HubSpot tool? Can you send the email without it?
  • Check the URL yourself: Visit the mentioned URL (https://spamrl.com/) and verify if the domain "na1.hs-salescrm-engage.com" is listed as spam. If it is, you'll need to take steps to address the issue.
  • Contact the Spam Listing Service: Reach out to the spam listing service to understand why your domain, or that URL you listed, is listed and request delisting instructions. They may provide information on how to resolve the issue and remove your domain from the blocklist.
  • Authentication: Implement email authentication protocols like SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance) to help verify that your emails are legitimate and not being spoofed.
  • Check for Compromised Accounts: If the URL is associated with a platform you use for marketing, make sure that your account credentials have not been compromised. Unauthorized use of your account could lead to spammy behavior.
  • Use a URL Scanner: Consider using online tools or services that scan URLs for potential issues before including them in your emails. This can help you identify and resolve potential problems proactively.
  • Monitor Email Deliverability: Regularly monitor your email deliverability and track any issues. Use email delivery monitoring tools to identify and address problems promptly.

Hope that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email bounces

SOLVE

Hi @CregoR,

Thank you for asking the Community!

I found for you a post from my colleague. I recommend that you follow these steps for bounce emails.

If you still have this behavior, please let us know and we can look at it.

I'd like to ask our Top Experts: Hi @danmoyle@GRajput and @NicoleSengers do you have any tips to help @CregoR, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you ❤️ and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!