Email Tracking Notifications

Occasional Contributor

I pay monthly for HubSpot Sales email tracking, but ever since the interface changed last week, I can't see my notifications because I'm told I need to upgrade from my free account. It's not FREE!!! How can I get my notifications back?!?

13 Replies 13
Occasional Contributor

Having same problem

Occasional Contributor

not good. Have you spoken to your HubSpot rep about it yet? I'd imagine they could help. Or just hitting up support. Their support desk is pretty awesome in my experience.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah, the problem is I pay $10/month for the email tracking stand-alone, but do the free CRM, etc. because I don't need any of those features. So I don't have access to support, which is why I'm using the community (no offense ;). I think I've just fallen through the cracks because probably not many people only stuck with the email tracking and they definitely want everyone to upgrade to the full ... for Sales suite.

Occasional Contributor

Do you mind emailing me directly at skot.waldron@multipleinc.com? I can work directly with my CAM to help you out. 

When did you sign up for the account?

Community Manager

@Jspeck @djv5010 

Do you mind sending along screenshots of where you are seeing the "greyed out" effect on your notification stream so I can take a look? 

Additionally, are you using Gmail or Outlook? Are the notifications greyed out within the extension for your inbox, or within your portal? 

Once I have screenshots I can advise on next steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Occasional Contributor

I can't include screenshots, unfortunately, because the month has turned over so the notifications are back now (until I reach 200, that is 😞 ). I can tell you I'm using outlook, so when I click "notifications" in the HubSpot Sales tab within Outlook, it opens up a page in my browser that brings me directly to the notifications section within the Sales platform.

Does that help?

Thanks,

John

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Jspeck

I took a look at your subscription and it looks like you have two portals, one is the legacy account and one is a sales free portal. Is it possible you're logged into the wrong portal (this would prevent you from having unlimited notifications)?

Your paid portal id is: 1297886

Your free sales portal id is: 1719169

Can you confirm that you are logged into your paid portal? 

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Occasional Contributor

It is free ID: 1719169! Thanks for the help 🙂

Still, I'm confused because I'm getting there by clicking the notifications link within Outlook, which should bring me directly to the paid version, but I'll try logging out/in within Outlook to see if that helps

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Screenshot attached. I have the free account but up until three weeks ago was able to see the last 200 notifications.screenshotscreenshot

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@djv5010 thank you for sending the screenshot along. Having your notifications blurred out after your go past 200 is expected behavior within the product. The only supported solution to remove the paywall would be to get a Sales Pro subscription, which comes with unlimited notifications. For more information on this matter, this article outlines the Sales Pro subscription. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I believe this is a technical problem though because before three weeks ago I was able to see my previous 200 notifications (anything older than that was behind a paywall I thought). Did HubSpot change their software/subscription models?

0 Upvotes
Visitor

I'm having the same problem.  

I have a free CRM account and a PAID sales notification account (back from when it was called Sidekick).  Each has a seperate HUB ID.   

HOW DO I MERGE MY 2 ACCOUNTS?

I will get an alert that a notification exists, but then Hubspot tells me I should upgrade.   The only way I can see my notifications is via the mobile app.

The username/passwords are the same for each account.  When I login, it directs me to the FREE account and I can't find support anywhere.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 4.34.20 PM.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @touchlinemktg

Can you provide the email address associated with two portals. While the portals cannot be merged, I can work with Support to see if we can transfer your paid subscription so that you can delete one of the portals. 

If you are interested in that, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes