HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

266 Replies
mortenstaal
Participant | Platinum Partner

Any updates on this, HubSpot?

It is a huge loss that we cannot use Outlook for Mac and the HubSpot's integration with email domains not running through Office 365.

starguest
Participant

Can I integrage Mail for MAC ?

KevinYeh

I searched for HubSpot Sales for Mac, only to see it doesn't support the new Outlook for Mac. Please HubSpot, update your game in this area for Mac users!

mauroconta
Participant

One more vote for Outlook for Mac intigration.

KevinYeh

My colleague helped me solve the problem – switch off New Outlook on the top right.

Be safe, and relax in the current 3rd COVID wave.

DavyCinco
Participant

Yes. This is a requirement for us to go full force into HubSpot usage.

RFrancis

As with the other Mac users this is needed in order to get the most out of Hubspot.  Will need to look at other solutions.

PGriffiths

I recently moved from a Windows machine to a Mac (wow the M1 is fast). My company uses Gmail but I use Outlook because the Gmail client interface **bleep**, particularly when doing lots of professional communication (anyone who has received an email with copy/paste in gmail knows what i am talking about). Unfortunately to my horror, this combination is not supported https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales... basically I would like Outlook desktop add-in  to work with outlook on a Mac.

JDavison

Email tracking does not appear to be working in 'New Outlook' for Mac. The HubSpot integration is being used and both logging and tracking are selected but the email is only logged and not tracked.

I have tried emailing various accounts and it does not track. If you revert back to the 'Old' Outlook for Mac it works fine. Issue seems to be with 'New Outlook' for Mac.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JDavison,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

This is the "New Outlook for Mac" that Microsoft started to roll out in October last year? 

Do you see any errors in the HubSpot Sales add-in? Is the HubSpot icon grayed out? 

Could you also check if the tracking is on in the add-in settings?

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

JDavison

Yes that is it! There are no errors as far as I can tell, the icon is not greyed out, and the tracking is enabled in the setting menu. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

I see, thank you for clarifying @JDavison

I was able to confirm that our Office 365 add-in unfortunately does not support the new Outlook for Mac.

Currently, there is no set timeline to change that, therefore we recommended to revert to one of the supported versions of Outlook for Mac found in the table I linked above to be able to use all of the add-in's functionalities.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 11.17.33 1.png

Thank you for your understanding! 

Mia, Community Team 

LynneFoster
I've sent a few hundred emails and all are essentially lost bc of the lack of syncing with the "New" Outlook for Mac. I wish I had been alerted to this lack of syncing when I was able to download the plugin in the new outlook.

I much prefer the interface and functionality of the New Outlook for Mac, but I will now have to stay in the "Old" Outlook for Mac to be able to sync my emails with Hubspot. Seems like a move backward.
MMT
Contributor

HUBSPOT - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH O365 OUTLOOK FOR MAC - PLEASE FIX!!

Background

Microsoft released  O365 version Outlook for Mac in September 2020.

Issues - Hubspot not compatible with O365 Outlook for Mac

We've been following up and chasing Hubspot for over 14 months, trying to troubleshoot with ongoing issues with not being able to use Outlook for Mac for sending/receiving emails and tracking and Hubspots features within Outlook and Hubspot.    HubSpot have only just now, 14 months later, advised us that hat HubSpot is NOT compatible with Outlook for Mac that was released Sept 2020.  Its been 14 months since Microsoft released Of365 Outlook for Mac, and its hard to fathom, that Hubspot, after 14 months and lots of its own devoted Hubspot users been screaming out to release its own Hubspot extension so that it can be compatible, that there seems to be no plans whatsover by Hubspot to make and Microsoft O365 Outlook for Mac compatitible.  

Any update? 

MMT
Contributor

HUBSPOT - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH O365 OUTLOOK FOR MAC - PLEASE FIX!!

Background

Microsoft released  O365 version Outlook for Mac in September 2020.

Issues - Hubspot not compatible with O365 Outlook for Mac

We've been following up and chasing Hubspot for over 14 months, trying to troubleshoot with ongoing issues with not being able to use Outlook for Mac for sending/receiving emails and tracking and Hubspots features within Outlook and Hubspot.    HubSpot have only just now, 14 months later, advised us that hat HubSpot is NOT compatible with Outlook for Mac that was released Sept 2020.  Its been 14 months since Microsoft released Of365 Outlook for Mac, and its hard to fathom, that Hubspot, after 14 months and lots of its own devoted Hubspot users been screaming out to release its own Hubspot extension so that it can be compatible, that there seems to be no plans whatsover by Hubspot to make and Microsoft O365 Outlook for Mac compatitible.  

Any update? 

SRuston

How have you not tested the new version of Mac Outlook? This is a disgrace 

Belem
Member | Gold Partner

Hi,

The support team confirm that tracking is not working at all onto "new Outlook".

Just waiting that Mcirosfot and Hubspot sync each others to find a way to adapt the tracking issue.

Have a good day.

JFalvai

Please please please do this, same situation for everyone at my company and we have been trying to figure it out for months to no avail. Use outlook for mac, email hosted my g-suite/google workspace account, can't connect correctly, so frustrating. 

PYang3

Please 🙏🙏 

There's virtually no way to auto-forward on Mac + Google short of forcing everyone on our team to use Chrome. 

ob241
Participant

Hi there,

Any updates on this at all? @MiaSrebrnjak when can we expect the "new Outlook for Mac" to be properly supported by the HubSpot add-in? I'm honestly rather surprised and disappointed by this, surely a huge proportion of your client-base are using this setup (myself included).

Thanks!