Outlook Sales Extension

GFair
Teilnehmer/-in

Email Signature Generator showing "linked image cannot be displayed"

I have a few theories but let's see if someone can help clarify. I used the email signature generator and created a great looking signature. When I send through Hubspot and recipient responds I sometimes see (honestly I'd have to look how many times but regular enough that it's caused concern) that my images don't carry over -- including the social media buttons!

GFair_0-1663961093663.png

Could anyone help suggest how this could happen and how it could be resolved?

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
Skerry
Mitglied

Hey! Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same issue. It shows up like that only in the replies. 

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Autorität | Diamond Partner

@GFair  I've seen this problem lots of times, 9 times out of 10 it's because the email protection feature in Outlook prevents the images from being loaded or downloaded. Outlook security views the pictures and icons as potential security risks hence why it displays the red X and inability to download the images.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

GFair
Teilnehmer/-in

@christopher-RVOthanks for the input. I thought that too but then I overthought it with, "it works on internal emails without a flaw and seems like its not always affecting all others." I seem to remember switching because the pictures weren't consistently showing up. I guess I'll have to try again. 

0 Upvotes
jolle
Trendsetter/-in | Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Partner

Hey @GFair, thanks for sharing! It looks like HubSpot may not have access to the image you're using. If you copied and pasted the image into your signature instead of selecting the image from your HubSpot image library, HubSpot won't be able to populate the image in your signature.

All images used in emails (both one-to-one sales emails and marketing emails) must be in the HubSpot file manager. And if images are deleted form the HubSpot file manager, they will also be deleted from the linked assets.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
GFair
Teilnehmer/-in

@jolle Thank you. I tried that before but then the images were not sized like I wanted; and that's why I tried the signature generator.

That leads me to believe the Hubspot Email Signature Generator doesn't work in Hubspot itself but does in Outlook. Would that be correct?

0 Upvotes