Outlook Sales Extension

Jocelyn
Membro

Email Replies in HubSpot vs Office 365

resolver

I can send email from HubSpot, it goes to the recipient and when they reply it goes to HubSpot but not my Office 365 (like it did before). When sending from HubSpot it doesn't appear in my sent items. Additionally, I have no way of replying because that feature doesn't seem availble in HubSpot any longer. I have the Chrome extension and I can't install the Outlook extension because I'm on a Mac.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Emails sent from the CRM will be logged in your email client as long as you have connected a Google G Suite account (not a free @gmail.com account) or Outlook 365 account in your Settings here

If you're using an email provider that is not G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) or Outlook 365, we would recommend bcc’ing your own email address on emails sent from the CRM if you want them logged in your email account. Learn more about this here.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @TimShoemaker  the ability to reply to emails from within contact, company, and deal timelines in HubSpot is now In Beta. Today, a small group of private beta users are testing the feature. Once live, it’ll be available to all HubSpot CRM portals. Staty tuned here for updates.  

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
Jocelyn
Membro

resolver

It's back to working as before. I assume there was a bug or something - all is well again. 🙂 

0 Avaliação positiva
Vik
Participante

resolver

You can use the HubSpot add-on -- Dossier -- which requires no extensions, allows you to send or receive email from Gmail or Outlook natively, and requires no bcc of special email addresses.

We designed it specifically for teams that have migrated to HubSpot CRM (like our company did), but didn't want everyone in the company to have to change their behavior.

See the Dossier for HubSpot page: Say goodbye to: "Where did that email go?" and sign up, choose option 3, select HubSpot and continue. It will sync your last 7 days of email (or, more).

0 Avaliação positiva
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Emails sent from the CRM will be logged in your email client as long as you have connected a Google G Suite account (not a free @gmail.com account) or Outlook 365 account in your Settings here

If you're using an email provider that is not G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) or Outlook 365, we would recommend bcc’ing your own email address on emails sent from the CRM if you want them logged in your email account. Learn more about this here.

0 Avaliação positiva
germart
Membro

resolver

Hello @nicolebrenner

I'm a new user and really enjoying HubSpot.  I can see that this issue is common and is not working for me either:  when sending email to customers from HubSpot (customer with different domain) through my associated email accounts, replies do not get tracked back into the customer thread even tough I can see them in my Offcie365 inbox.

Thanks a lot in advance. Best!

0 Avaliação positiva
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @germart

Replies to emails will be logged automatically on the contact's timeline if you have connected your inbox and the following is true:

• The original email was sent through the CRM or sent from your connected inbox
  • The original email was not sent to a colleague email address with the same email domain (what comes after the @ in your email address)
  • The original email was sent from a user in your portal

Do your emails meet all of these conditions? 

0 Avaliação positiva
TimShoemaker
Membro

resolver

It would be awesome if you could reply to emails in Hubspot. I currently use the Outlook integration and can reply to emails directly in Outlook. The drawback to this method is that if the client hasn't responded but I would like to reply to the email chain to keep the conversation continuous I would need to copy and paste the email chain and send the email again in Hubspot. 

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey @TimShoemaker  the ability to reply to emails from within contact, company, and deal timelines in HubSpot is now In Beta. Today, a small group of private beta users are testing the feature. Once live, it’ll be available to all HubSpot CRM portals. Staty tuned here for updates.  

riannone
Membro

resolver

Just to jump on here as I'm having the same issue. I sent an email from Hubspot CRM to a client who has a different domain email to me, and he has replied which I can see in Office 365 but his reply wasn't synced in Hubspot, any ideas?

0 Avaliação positiva