Outlook Sales Extension

choule1979
Miembro

Email Integration

resolver

TECH HELP PLEASE. I'm trying to connect my email with my Hubspot account and cannot succeed. I have an Outlook Exchange account and every time I get an error message staying that my email cannot be connected. What do I need to do?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

Email Integration

resolver

Hi @choule1979,

If you are looking for assistance in connecting your inbox, can you please begin by following the Exchange steps outlined here.

If you are still encountering an error after following those steps, can you please share a screenshot of where you are getting stuck, as well as the information outlined here.

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
bumpalru
Miembro

Email Integration

resolver

testing

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Solución

Email Integration

resolver

Hi @choule1979,

If you are looking for assistance in connecting your inbox, can you please begin by following the Exchange steps outlined here.

If you are still encountering an error after following those steps, can you please share a screenshot of where you are getting stuck, as well as the information outlined here.

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Ali3
Participante

Email Integration

resolver

Hi,

I am new to HubSpot and CRM. I have been trying to get all my emails from outlook to populate in HubSpot. I want to make my email as a shared inbox.

I have installed the Outlook plugin in Outlook and ensured that the Track Email and Log to CRM are ticked in the plugin when sending emails.

When i receive emails from contacts, the email is logged in the contact, but i can not see it in the inbox.

I have tried numerous articles, and none seems to work and contacted support and so far no resolution.

I am using the free version of the CRM.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

Email Integration

resolver

Hi @Ali3,

If you can provide specific examples, I am happy to investigate this further. There is no setting within HubSpot that will prevent your emails from not arriving in your Outlook inbox. I would recommend checking all folders and filters to find the emails. 

Additionally, do you have your inbox connected to HubSpot as a shared inbox (through the conversations tool) or as an individual 1:1 inbox? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
choule1979
Miembro

Email Integration

resolver

This worked. Thank you for the help.

0 Me gusta