Outlook Sales Extension

MDiasOPUSPesq

E-mail tracking on MAC - 3rd part hosting

SOLVE

Hi.

How can a I integrate my e-mail with Hubspot so I can track and bcc my conversations?

I use a Macbook M1 and our e-mail is hosted by  third part provider.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MDiasOPUSPesq,

Which email service provider are you using? At the moment, HubSpot is only offering HubSpot Sales extensions for Chrome, Office 365 and Outlook desktop on Windows. There is a longer thread of users who tried to make this work on Mac which could be helpful.

Without the sales extensions, your best option for automatically tracked emails would be sending emails through your connected inbox from within HubSpot. Not ideal if you want to use your regular email client, I know, but that would currently be the only option.

(Aside from changing the settings of your email service provider to automatically BCC each email that you're sending. Keep in mind that this could result in tracking confidential emails into HubSpot.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kikihsieh

SOLVE

E-mail tracking on MAC - now i been through the same condition that mac been connect to outlook but still cant see the mail history under cantant 
please help 🙂 thanks 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MDiasOPUSPesq,

Which email service provider are you using? At the moment, HubSpot is only offering HubSpot Sales extensions for Chrome, Office 365 and Outlook desktop on Windows. There is a longer thread of users who tried to make this work on Mac which could be helpful.

Without the sales extensions, your best option for automatically tracked emails would be sending emails through your connected inbox from within HubSpot. Not ideal if you want to use your regular email client, I know, but that would currently be the only option.

(Aside from changing the settings of your email service provider to automatically BCC each email that you're sending. Keep in mind that this could result in tracking confidential emails into HubSpot.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.