Outlook Sales Extension

ABarron
Miembro

Disabling/Erasing Tracking Pixels

Hi!

Sometimes my creative juices get flowing and I compose an email that I really love and then later I want to copy it and send it to someone else or forward it to my boss for her thoughts. When I do and the new recipient opens it, it shows as opened by the original recipient. Is there a way to remove the tracking pixel from the original email? My thought was to copy and paste into a Word doc and then copy and paste it from there into an email in Outlook. Will that remove the tracking pixel? How about if I highlight and change the font? There's got to be a way to do this!

Thanks so much!

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
growthangels
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Up ?

Quelqu'un a une solution à cette problématique ?

0 Me gusta
BérangèreL
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi everybody, I hope that you are well!

Thank you @Josh for giving this option!

I'd like to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation: Hi @karstenkoehler, @NicoleSengers and @beeginman do you have other suggestions for one off sales emails, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Me gusta
BérangèreL

Bonjour @growthangels, j'espère que vous allez bien !

Dans les paramètres de votre compte, vous pouvez modifier la langue pour avoir accès à la Communauté francophone.

Vous pourrez ensuite créer un post dans la communauté francophone en donnant un maximum d'explications dans ce que vous cherchez à faire, puis nous pourront voir comment vous aider !

A bientôt et bonne journée !
Bérangère.

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Me gusta
Josh
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

Hi @ABarron,

I would highly recommend using the template feature for this scenario. It's the perfect use case, even on the feedback aspect. Once you get feedback from your boss, you can edit the template and then send again in the future. While the email is the same, the tracking will be unique to each recipient.

Josh

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

ABarron
Miembro

Hi @Josh, I appreciate the response! This makes sense and I don't have a problem with doing that if it's an email I will use multiple times. Sometimes though, it's a simple answer to a question or something that I want to track and then I also decide to forward it or use it again later. So, are you saying that the only answer is to create a template for each email I track in the event that I want to use it again or forward it? I will definitely do this for the list of emails I have created in a Word doc that I use often, it's a great solution for those. But for the one offs, or the ones that I had no previous intention of using again and then decide to use later, that seems onerous. Is there a different solution for those cases?

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset

Hi @ABarron 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @StefaniUAT any thoughts to share with @ABarron on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta