Outlook Sales Extension

David54

Default meeting reminders

SOLVE

Hi folks. I'm fairly new to Hubspot so please be gentle...

Our company is using MS Exchange. When setting up a meeting within Outlook, I have the default reminder set to 30 minutes before the meeting time. However, since I started using Hubspot to set up meetings, the default meeting reminder is 15 minutes. I've searched around to find where one changes this so it corresponds with the Outlook default, but had no luck. Can anyone guide me please?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @David54, if you're in the meetings tool you should be able to change that here:  Meetings - Google Chrome 2020-01-28 08.56.33.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cmepaiva
Participant

SOLVE

My question is very similar, but I don't want to adjust when EMAIL REMINDERS are sent. I want to adjust when the CALENDAR ALERT is sent. I set my personal iCal alerts to be 15 minutes ahead of the meeting start time. However, when a Hubspot meeting is booked by a client, the default is 10 minutes earlier. How do I change the alert to come 15 minutes earlier instead?

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @David54, if you're in the meetings tool you should be able to change that here:  Meetings - Google Chrome 2020-01-28 08.56.33.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
David54

SOLVE

Thanks so much for taking the time to assist. This is a great help. Much appreciated!

0 Upvotes