Outlook Sales Extension

KSoller
Participant

Deals Filter

SOLVE

I have contractors who do a lot of little jobs.

I want the ability to keep track of these jobs even after they are complete. We are the first contact on a constrtuction project and these jobs need to be active through a long 1-2 year lifecycle.

Can you add a filter on a contact page, under the deals section that allows me to filter the deals right from the contact page? 

At least, please add a sort button.

The current deals are cluttered, and unorganized. It currently shows a CLOSED deal on top, which is useless to me.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deals Filter

SOLVE

Hi @KSoller,

Could you elaborate a bit more how you'd like to filter deals? Generally, contact filters are only available in the contact dashboard, deal filters only available in the deal dashboard.

If you want to hide closed deals from your deal view, just click More filters, search for Deal stage and set it to is none of Closed won or Closed lost. You can then save and pin this view: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

KSoller
Solution
Participant

Deals Filter

SOLVE

I would love to see this deals filter (see photo 1), right next to the DEALS section on a contact page:

This way I can only show the deals that are in my production pipelin, not my Sales, or ARCHIVE pipeline.

Saved filter views would also be beneficial.

Filter icon.jpg

Deal Page.jpg

As you can see in my deals, I have 15 deals I have to sort thorugh when I'm talking with my client. I need to quickly scan which ones are active.

Also, I would love a sort icon right next to the filters icon.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deals Filter

SOLVE

Hi @KSoller,

Could you elaborate a bit more how you'd like to filter deals? Generally, contact filters are only available in the contact dashboard, deal filters only available in the deal dashboard.

If you want to hide closed deals from your deal view, just click More filters, search for Deal stage and set it to is none of Closed won or Closed lost. You can then save and pin this view: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KSoller
Solution
Participant

Deals Filter

SOLVE

I would love to see this deals filter (see photo 1), right next to the DEALS section on a contact page:

This way I can only show the deals that are in my production pipelin, not my Sales, or ARCHIVE pipeline.

Saved filter views would also be beneficial.

Filter icon.jpg

Deal Page.jpg

As you can see in my deals, I have 15 deals I have to sort thorugh when I'm talking with my client. I need to quickly scan which ones are active.

Also, I would love a sort icon right next to the filters icon.

0 Upvotes