Outlook Sales Extension

BLang6
メンバー

Copy/paste not functioning correctly

I am using the Outlook app for Mac with the sales tool extension.

When I copy text from the email body and paste it into the subject line, the text from the entire email body is pasted rather than just the highlighted text I have copied. This also happens when copying from another source such as a webpage.

This occurs when using the keyboard shortcuts for copy/paste, not when right clicking. 

Even when I have a blank clipboard, if I copy one word it will still paste the entire email body.

0 いいね!
2件の返信
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi @BLang6. I don't have any experience with this personally, but I did find an article on troubleshooting this on Macs. Copy and Paste Not Working on Mac? 6 Fixes to Try. I haven't heard of the problem from the HubSpot side, so that would be my first path to finding a solution. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
BLang6
メンバー

Thanks for responding Dan. Unfortunately this does not solve the issue.

I think it is linked to the sales tool 365 extension as this issue only begun since the installation of this extension. It also only occurs when the extension is running. The issue does not effect other programmes.

0 いいね!