Constantly logging me out

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I've got the Sales Tools hubspot add-in installed on Outlook, recently had to wipe my laptop, reinstall windows etc.

Since then, every time I click 'Sales Tools', it asks for my login then google authentication.

If I press the small x in the right corner to get it out the way, it logs me out. When I restart Outlook, it also logs me out. When I click on a different email, it logs me out.

During login, I choose 'Remember me' and 'Never ask again from this computer' for the 2FA. Getting pretty annoying, but would like to log my emails without manually copying the BCC address. I've gone through a lot of the diagnostics.

Windows 10 Pro build 10.0.18362 x64

HubSpot free

Outlook version 1909 / build 12026.20320

Let me know if you need anything more

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you for providing the information! If you have not already gone through the steps outlined here, can you please do so? 

If you can send along screenshots confirming your security settings, that would be great!

Thank you,

Jenny 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Yes I've gone through, please see screenshots.ie-sec.pngsecurityie-priv.pngprivacy

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you for the information! 

Do you mind confirming whether you are working in the Office 365 add on or the Outlook add on

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I should be using the Outlook add-on, I downloaded it using the "Get Add-ins" within Outlook on desktop

OUTLOOK_R7Zhi7xTnJ.pngOUTLOOK_Ze2MFOruq4.png

Please let me know if that's not enough? Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you! It looks like you're working in the Office 365 extension, which I have some next steps for. 

1. Can you please confirm you have a picked portal within your portal by following the steps here.

2. Can you please confirm you have sales access for your user within your user's settings.

3. Can you please try deleting and readding the extension to ensure you have the most up to date version?  

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I have checked/done all suggested, no luck there.

The extension sync has only one option, which is the correct one and same domain as my email address.

I'm IT, so set as super admin, full rights! 

And I've tried this, same happens. I did download and remove it using the 'Get Add-ins' within Outlook.

I appreciate your help with this

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you for confirming! Do you mind sending along the debug logs (instructions here)? 

If you can also send along a video of the behavior to me (through a direct message), along with what computer type you are on (mac or PC), what operating system you are on, and what version of Outlook/O365 you are working in that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I've sent the logs to the email address it auto adds, I'll pop everything over on pm now. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you for your patience! I have heard back from the team and this issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you are still having troubles.

Best,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for looking at this, unfortunately I'm still getting issues - but improved.

On the main outlook window, if I keep the HubSpot Sales window open on the right hand side I can use it throughout outlook. As soon as I close this HubSpot window, it logs me out. 

Previously, I didn't need this window open - and it takes up too much space on my laptop screen to warrant using the application like this. Is there anything I should try? 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Mozza7,

Thank you for the update! If you can send along an updated video of the behavior, as well as the logs that would be great (you can DM me the video). 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I've sent them through, thank you Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes