HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

494 Replies
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @APalumbo, just added your account.

Kindly,

Pam

APalumbo

Pam:

When I go to "Connect your calendar," it still only shows Gmail and Office365.  Is there another place I am supposed to connect it?

mmorgan

Thank you!

MStoffel

Can we be added to the Exchange beta as well?  

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hey @MStoffel 

I put your request:)

DinDjarin
Participant

Hi there, having some issues on syncing laptop outlook wiht meetings book via HS into my O365 calendar. I'm not a tech guy but I thought connecting to my outlook calendar was an old standard feature. Essentially I can book meetings on my online O365 calendar but the meetings won't show not on my desktop outlook calendar. Not sure if the calendar issues I'm facing are related to what this beta aims to solve but it sounds like it could be. Perhaps my description is not very useful, but if accessing the beta version described in this thread aims to solve sync issues, that then we'd like to join too - ID: 7010673

DLax

Hi, can we be added to the Beta for exchange?  Our acct is 19504011

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @DinDjarin , I added your account for this beta:)

This beta is only for Exchange inbox and not for calendar/meetings, so I'm not sure if it would help to solve your issue. However, you should be able to find the Exchange inbox option when you go ⚙ > Integrations > Email Integrations. (More information can be found here!)

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @DLax 

You should be all set!

Best

Tiphaine

APalumbo

Please someone help, a HubSpot employee in this thread said that they unlocked this for me but trying to connect a calendar still only shows Office365 and Gmail.

Company ID is 9486372.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! I've moved this post over to the Ideas section of the Community to better track and keep you up to date on the progress of this beta.

If you are unable to connect via our existing Outlook 365 or IMAP integrations and are hosted on Exchange, this beta may work for you.

To have your portal ungated, please submit this form.

I ungate new requests at least once a week.

Instructions for connecting can be found in this Knowledgebase article.

Please note: This beta is limited to personal email integrations, and thus not compatible with the Conversations tool.

MCasadei

Hi @TiphaineCuisset

I am having the same issue as DAyhan in that I am trying to connect Hubspot to my hosted exchange but it does not come up as an option. ID:19865541

Thanks

MC

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @MCasadei 

Thank you for reaching out. I gave you access to the beta so now you should be able to connect your hosted exchange 🙂

Best, 

Tiphaine

MSi3063
Participant

Hi @TiphaineCuisset Could you please include my account (20004624) in the Beta Exchange program as well? Thank you!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @MSi3063 

You should be all set 🙂

Best, 

Tiphaine

RBender

Really hope this feature resurfaces! We need exchange calendar access for hubspot to work for our intended use. We are willing to help and provide feedback from a user perspective! 

EOverby

I would like access please. Is there a way to also get access to the meetings exchange beta? 

ID: 202868889

JUsselman

I am also new to HubSpot. May I have access to the Exchange Beta as well?

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @JUsselman 

You should be all set!

Best, 

Tiphaine

antonia_kraft
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hey, could you please add these portals to beta?