Outlook Sales Extension

JDupuis
Participant

Conflict with Grammarly and HubSpot Sales outlook add-on

SOLVE

Hello!

Some of our team members are having issues with grammarly. I reviewed the posts shared via the community but I'm curious to see if there is a better solution. This has been happening forever it seems, is there a fix vs. a work around?

Solved: HubSpot Community - Conflict with Grammarly and Hubspot Sales outlook add-on - HubSpot Commu...

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JDupuis I don't think there is a fix for the HubSpot app because the two apps are independent and it would be near impossible for one app to account for the unlimited number of other apps that could be used.

With that said, I have to say that the grammarly app and tools are very interruptive of other apps in general and in many instances are very frustrating to work with, they appear over the top of what you're trying to type or what you need to see, and I often find myself turning it off, either temporarily or permanently for the site.

For example, in the community, if you have grammarly turned on, you can't extend the text box you're typing into, which can be very limiting. Turning it off solves the problem - even if my replies aren't perfect 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

JDupuis
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
Thank you for the feedback!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@JDupuis I don't think there is a fix for the HubSpot app because the two apps are independent and it would be near impossible for one app to account for the unlimited number of other apps that could be used.

With that said, I have to say that the grammarly app and tools are very interruptive of other apps in general and in many instances are very frustrating to work with, they appear over the top of what you're trying to type or what you need to see, and I often find myself turning it off, either temporarily or permanently for the site.

For example, in the community, if you have grammarly turned on, you can't extend the text box you're typing into, which can be very limiting. Turning it off solves the problem - even if my replies aren't perfect 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

JDupuis
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
Thank you for the feedback!