Cannot see Hubspot add-on after installation

New Contributor
Outlook ver: Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Installation: hubspotforoutlookinstaller.exe I have followed the solutions on "https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/what-should-i-do-if-i-no-longer-see-hubs..." However, those solutions don't seem to help. Hubspot add-on doesn't even appear in "Outlook Options > Add-ins"
0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI @JeffreyChann,

Are you working on a Mac or PC? 

If you are working on a Mac, can you please confirm you have access to the Microsoft store. You can confirm this by updating your version of Outlook (help>check for updates). 

If you are still stuck after following these steps, can you please send along:

1. what version of Outlook you are working in

2. operating system for your device

3. confirm you've taken the steps listed above

4. Any screenshots you can send along would be great

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your reply! Please see the following:

1. My outlook version is "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus"

2. PC Laptop running on Window 10 

3. I have tried the answers given regarding this matter, but I still couldn't find Hubspot tab or as an add-on in Outlook, even I have already installed it..

4. Please see the following: 

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Greetings Jenny, Have you seen my reply previously? Would appreciate your help if this can be solved! Many Thanks, Jeffrey
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JeffreyChann,

Can you please try the following steps: 

1. Go to File > Options > Add-ins and click GO at the bottom of the screen
  2. Locate HubSpot Sales in the list and see if the box next to it is checked
  3. If it's not, check it and click OK
  4. If the plugin is still not enabling, go through the steps in this article.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your reply and the link! However, Hubspot cannot be found in "File > Options > Add-ins" but it is in the system, as found in the Control Panel, and thus the solution within the link couldn't help.. Side question, is there anything to do with using Hubspot in China? Please advise how I can solve this, as I have also tried deleting it and reinstalling. The Hubspot for Window works, but the Outlook Add-on won't appear even after installing... Many Thanks, Jeffrey
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JeffreyChann,

Before moving forward, can you please answer the following questions: 

1. Are you looking to download the Office 365 add in or the Outlook desktop add in

2. Can you confirm that the extension you are trying to download is the one best suited for your set up based on the technical information in the article above? 

3. When you are downloading the extension, does it show that it has successfully installed, or is it not confirming this at all?

4. In the screenshot showing the two pieces of software, is this from before or after the installation? 

5. If you are seeing the download as successful, and not seeing anything on your computer associated with HubSpot or Sidekick, do you have any antivirus or firewalls in place that would be interfering with the downloads? 

6. If you can take a video of the process, that would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Please see my answers below: 1. Are you looking to download the Office 365 add in or the Outlook desktop add in?  - Outlook desktop 2. Can you confirm that the extension you are trying to download is the one best suited for your set up based on the technical information in the article above?  - I think it fits the requirements in order to download Outlook desktop; my outlook version is "Microsoft Office 365 Proplus," is there anything to do with the version of my outlook? 3. When you are downloading the extension, does it show that it has successfully installed, or is it not confirming this at all? - It shows it has successfully installed, I can send you the log if needed? 4. In the screenshot showing the two pieces of software, is this from before or after the installation?  - After the installation, I installed the exe file (from Hubspot) 5. If you are seeing the download as successful, and not seeing anything on your computer associated with HubSpot or Sidekick, do you have any antivirus or firewalls in place that would be interfering with the downloads?  - I have looked into this, and I disabled everything… Is there any idea how this can be solved? I am frustrated that I cannot use Hubspot in Outlook, as this has been a problem for several months.. It would be best if I can send you the log and the screenshots I have. Many Thanks, Jeffrey
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JeffreyChann,

If you can send along the logs and screenshots (you can direct message me by clicking on my name>send message), that would be great.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes