Outlook Sales Extension

DavidPrice16
Miembro

Cannot enter or edit the name of a contact when using the Outlook Sales Tool

I am enjoying using Hubspot.  I converted from PipeDrive because Hubspot allows me to do most of my CRM work directly from Outlook.

I am using Outlook 365 current version and I have installed the Sales Tool.

When I am in Outlook and I tell the add in to add the contact information it does add the contact but it doesn't let me add the name before it gets sent off to Hubspot.

I saw something online that said once I add the contact, the next time I look at it in the Sales add in it would let me edit the first and last name fields.  However, I have not been able to get the Add In to show me the first and last fields under any condition much less edit the first and last name fields.  

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

David

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Cannot enter or edit the name of a contact when using the Outlook Sales Tool

Hello @DavidPrice16 , thank you for posting in our Community! I would recommend checking a few things, such as reconnecting the integration and checking to see if your user has all the necessary permissions to edit a contact. Could you provide us a screenshot if there is any error?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta