Can't send email any more????

Occasional Contributor

I just started a few weeks ago with the Sales module and I've sent a few hundred emails, but today I logged in and I am no longer able to send email, I get the following message "Integrate with your preferred email client below to send emails from the CRM and automatically track replies."  I was sending using my company's domain, not gmail, etc?  What am I missing?

7 Replies 7
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @csyperski, I would recommend checking out this post for more information: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/Email-Integration/m-p/12392

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I added my email to gmail and I can send using it to third party addresses.  I also authorized hubspot integration and all was successful but I am still getting the same message..."Connect with your email

Integrate with your preferred email client below to send emails from the CRM and automatically track replies."

Occasional Contributor

We arent able to send emails from hubspot further.

It would only allow to send email to new clients that are created in the program, and not to the ones already in HS database.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Darnell are you trying to send an email from within the HubSpot platform or from your own email client? Do you get an error message when you try, or does some buttom appear greyed out? Any screenshots you could share would be helpful

0 Upvotes

I cant send email anymore either. It says my account is unathorized. I have a godaddy domain. I have tried to set up my email with outlook and gmail to run it from there, but I can no longer send emails from the hubspot platform 😞 

0 Upvotes

I created an outlook email but the domain name is outlook and not my company domain name .

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@talaya can you provide some additional context around: 

1. what connection type are you using for your emails? (Gmail, Outlook, Imap)

2. If you are using Outlook, who is your email provider? If you are unsure of who your email provider is, you can use this external tool to find out. To connect through Outlook, Office 365 will need to be your email provider.

3. Can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing? 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes