Can't login. Select your account is grayed out - Outlook 2016

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Hubspoters,

Im hitting a roadblock with the Outlook extension. I'm using Outlook 2016 and after downloading the Hubspot Sales exe file and executing it I can't log in inside my outlook.

I get a message saying it isn't clear what account I want to use and it asks me to select an account. The drop down menu is grayed out.

Any help would appreciated.

Thanks!

Julio 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @alvaranz,

Can you please try following the steps in this article as a starting point? 

Thank you,
Jenny 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am having the same issue of not being able to log in with Hubspot Sales plugin for Outlook. I have followed the article mentioned above's advice to add the recommended domains to the Tusted Sites list in IE Internet Options, but I am still not able to log in. In fact, I have to refresh the popup multiple times to even get the login screen to show up.

I am running Outlook 2016 on Windows 10.

Any suggestions for making it work?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JJRA,

If you are still experiencing this issue after closing out of and reopening your Outlook, can you please review the steps outlined here.

If you're stuck after that, can you share screenshots of where you're getting stuck and confirm whether other users are experiencing this issue. Additionally, did this functionality ever work, or is this the first time you are trying to use this feature? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I tried all of the recommended fixes, to no avail. Then, one morning when I booted up, the addin ran an update, then I was able to log in with no issues. Everything works now.

Thanks!

JJRA

0 Upvotes