Outlook Sales Extension

marcojhb
メンバー

Can't log in to Outlook Desktop - Log in takes me to page but doesn't do anything

Hi all,

I've just started used Hubspot and I'm already stuck here. I've download the Outlook for Desktop extension and installed it. From there, I see the grey icon. I click on it, select log in, and it then brings up a login page.

I log in, where it then opens the dashboard window (which I can't minimize). Closing it means I have to log in again. If I leave it open, it still won't let me do anything and the hubspot icon is still greyed out.

I've tried Outlook 365 and I'm also unable to log in there. I states: "add in Error: Something went wrong and we couldn't start this add in."

I've connected my personal email, and also unblocked those sites on Internet explorer.

Any ideas?

0 いいね!
2件の返信
marcojhb
メンバー

Can't log in to Outlook Desktop - Log in takes me to page but doesn't do anything

Hi there,

Nope, nothing there worked.

Step 1: Icon is greyed out

step1.jpg

Step 2: Click log in

step2.jpg

Step 3: Fill in my details (same details as my primary address)

step3.jpg

Step 4: this screen pops up, looks a bit odd. And can't click on anything else.

step4.jpg

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Hi @marcojhb ,

It is little difficult to diagnose the problem from here but try these articles to set-up the add-ins and for troubleshoot.
Set up the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in | Knowledge Base
Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 いいね!