Can't connect to Outlook 365

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am trying to connect my Outlook 365 account to Hubspot CRM and I keep getting this message :Capture d’écran 2016-12-02 à 11.21.55.png

16 Replies 16
HubSpot Employee

Welcome to the Hubspot Community @Mariepier!

We have seen this happen before, and have found that clearing the browser's cookies and cache can help clear up that error message.  If that doesn't work, can you please try an incognito window to see if that changes anything?

If neither of these suggestions help, can you please let me know which browser and browser version number you are using?  

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello Brett,

Still not working! I have tried on many laptops (Mac, PC) and many browsers (Chrome, Firefox).

Strange. Anything else you can propose to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Mariepier

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Mariepier,

You may want to try uninstalling and re-installing the Outlook add in.  

Uninstall Instructions

Install instructions

Let me know if this changes anything for you.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Brett,

I'm experiencing the same issues. Already uninstalled and re-installed the Outlook plugin and tried your steps above in Chrome and Edge with no effect. Any idea?

Interestingly it worked perfectly fine for my co-worker with a similar system setup

best,

Stefan

0 Upvotes
Visitor

I am experiencing the same issue.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Issue seems to be resolved. Worked for me now.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@BrettLanguirand I'm also having the same issues as the users above

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

@Mariepier @centexblueprint @StefanW

I am waiting to hear back from our development team for additional troubleshooting suggestions, or details about information that they will need to determine what the problem is.  As soon as I hear back from them I will update you.  

0 Upvotes

I am receiving the same message.  In addition my email opens are not showing up in outlook AND I can't get a report of emails set or their activity in Hubsopot

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

@Mariepier @Lynn_Kennedy @centexblueprint

If any/all of you can please provide a HAR file for the page that is displaying the error message, I'd like to pass it over to our development team.  

How to get a HAR file:

1. Open the page that is showing the error message in Google Chrome.

2. Right click on the page click "Inspect".

3. Open the network tab, check "Preserve Log" and "Disable Cache" and then refresh the page.

4. As long as the error message shows up again, you can right click anywhere on the network tab and click "Save as HAR with Content" like so:

What_Is_a_HAR_FIle____MaxCDN_One_and_Slack.png

If you can upload the file to dropbox or google chrome and then send me the link I'll pass it over to our development team for investigation.  

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Brett,

I am trying to connect with outlook office 365 from hubspot CRM, but i keep getting the message: Sorry something about that did not go right.

Clearing the cache and browser cookies did not work.  Also tried in cognito mode and reinstalled the chrome extesion en plugins. But it did not work out.

Same problem as: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/Can-t-connect-to-Outlook-365/td-p/1966

I have added the har file. Can you please look in to this? 

See harfile:

https://we.tl/uhqXxiEPnE

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

I have the same problem. I am able to the Outlook 365 inbox email account with Hubspot. I am able to make work the Chrome extension. However, I am not able to intall the complement of Office 365 for using Hubspot sales with Outlook. Clearing the cache and browser cookies did not work. Also I have tried the cognito mode but it have not worked. I have added the HAR file (https://novacsinformatica-my.sharepoint.com/personal/javier_gonzalez_novacs_com_br/_layouts/15/guest...).

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Javier

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Brett,

Yesterday I posted some problems with the Outlook 365 conection. Today, I have tried with other computer and hubspot user and I have exactly the same problems (the HAR file: https://novacsinformatica-my.sharepoint.com/personal/javier_gonzalez_novacs_com_br/_layouts/15/guest...). The issue is the last step installing the hubspot sales complement.

I really appreciate receiving any input.

Thanks.

Javier

Visitor

Hi,

I just started trying to use this program and am experiencing the same issue as everyone listed above.  Using Chrome, and also tried Edge.  Please adivse how I can connect to 365 email.  Is there anyone we can call to troubleshoot?  Are there any documented resolutions?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi,

I've juste experienced it as well and I keep receiving that message :

Do you any solution ? 

thanks,

Claire

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Claireaubert,

You can resolve this error by either connecting a different email inbox to the meetings tool, or disconnecting the inbox from the shared inbox tool and then you will be able to connect it to the meetings tool. 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes