Outlook Sales Extension

ECapehart
Membro

Body of the email is flickering

resolver

Hello,

I hope this is the right place. The company I work with uses Hubspot CRM and has the add-in on their Outlook application. Recently we have noticed that when they have Hubspot opened and are replying to a client's email, the body of the email starts to flicker. I have confirmed that the software and operating system is up to date. Did reinstalls as well as followed troubleshooting steps from this post (Solved: HubSpot Community - Re: Blinking screen - HubSpot Community) but we are still having issues. We have disabled the addin and outlook works like normal which has helped me narrow down the issue to hubspot sales addin.

This issue started last week and was wondering if there are others having this same issue recently. They have used this addin for a year and it has been great for them. I am not sure what to do to fix this issue for our department.

Thank you

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
PamCotton
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @ECapehart thank you for posting in our Community!

Currently what is happening is that the O365 add-in can cause a refresh in your composing window. In certain environments, the O365 add-in triggering refreshes to make sure the pixel for tracking is present.

In these cases, it is recommended that instead of O365, you use the Outlook Desktop add-in. It adds the tracking pixel to the email when the email is sent, not when the Track box is checked, so it doesn't scan the emails and shouldn't cause any refreshing in the compose window.

So the next recommended steps would be to uninstall the O365 add-in and install the desktop add-in.

I hope this information helps,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
PamCotton
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @ECapehart thank you for posting in our Community!

Currently what is happening is that the O365 add-in can cause a refresh in your composing window. In certain environments, the O365 add-in triggering refreshes to make sure the pixel for tracking is present.

In these cases, it is recommended that instead of O365, you use the Outlook Desktop add-in. It adds the tracking pixel to the email when the email is sent, not when the Track box is checked, so it doesn't scan the emails and shouldn't cause any refreshing in the compose window.

So the next recommended steps would be to uninstall the O365 add-in and install the desktop add-in.

I hope this information helps,

Pam

0 Avaliação positiva
DKahlon
Participante

resolver

Hi @PamCotton , may I ask why this issue suddenly started happening? We didn't experience any problems before. Three of our customers have reported the issue, so we have reinstalled the add-ins for them. We're still monitoring their progress to see if the issue persists. If it does, we'll work on finding a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @DKahlon 

If you are still unable to log in after following these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

0 Avaliação positiva