Outlook Sales Extension

KvanAken

Automatically logging into HubSpot in Outlook

When I start Outlook, I have to manually log in to the Sales extension. Also, I don't receive a pop-up reminder to log in when Outlook starts up. As a result, my emails to customers are often not recorded in HubSpot. Is it possible to log in automatically? Interestingly, my colleagues can do this without any issue. Could it be related to my own settings? Who can assist me with this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
KvanAken

I have contacted our own IT department and they helped me install a new HubSpot extension specifically for Outlook. This one is functioning properly. For some reason, the add-in (Sales Tools, see below) doesn't work. 

Schermafbeelding 2024-05-02 091102.png

0 Upvotes
SJade

your Outlook settings might need adjustment for automatic login to the Sales extension and pop-up reminders. This issue could be specific to your account settings or system configuration. First, verify your Outlook and extension settings. If the problem persists, reach out to your IT department or HubSpot support for assistance. They can provide tailored guidance to troubleshoot and resolve the issue efficiently.

0 Upvotes
DSharma02
Contributor

Hi @KvanAken , Without accessing the account its not possible to figure out the actual reason behind the issue. You can refer this troubleshoot article here.
Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HubSpot Sales extension in Outlook. 
If possible, ask help from your IT department or system administrator They may be able to provide additional insights. If the issue still there, connect with HubSpot support if you have paid subscription.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

0 Upvotes