Automatic Logging of Email Replies (Connected Office 365 Inbox)

JSChicago

We use Outlook on Macs and have connected our Office 365 inboxes.  We don't want every email or contact logged so selectively add the Hubspot BCC address for sales related emails.  I notice that replies (both back to me and from me) get automatically logged once I start the thread with the Hubspot BCC address...which is nice, but I don't seem to have any control over this.  How do you STOP an email thread from continuing to get logged?  For example, I may have an work email that I want tracked so I put the Hubspot BCC email address in.  But then the email evolves into a personal correspondance and I no longer want those logged.  Obviously I can start a new email thread, but is there any way to stop an email thread from continuing to get logged once it starts?  Seems like there should be some way to control...

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JSChicago,

Your best option would be to move the conversation to a seperate thread. The logging preferences can't be scraped from an email thread (that I'm aware of) so a new thread (and manually deleting any previously sent emails) would be your bset option.

0 Upvotes
ABolin

We're running into this situation, and I'd love to hear if you came up with a solution. 

0 Upvotes