Outlook Sales Extension

Eric-Ott
Teilnehmer/-in

Attach Email to New HubSpot Contact in Outlook

lösung

I would like to be able to attach an email in Outlook after adding a contact to HubSpot. Is there a button for this?

Thanks,

Eric

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Eric-Ott,

Are you trying to log an Outlook email to a recently created HubSpot contact? If you are about to write that email, you would check the Log to CRM box. If the email was already sent and now you want it to appear on a contact record in HubSpot, you can use your forwarding address. At the moment, there isn't any button that automatically pushes the email to a HubSpot contact record.

Please let me know if I understood your query correctly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Eric-Ott,

Are you trying to log an Outlook email to a recently created HubSpot contact? If you are about to write that email, you would check the Log to CRM box. If the email was already sent and now you want it to appear on a contact record in HubSpot, you can use your forwarding address. At the moment, there isn't any button that automatically pushes the email to a HubSpot contact record.

Please let me know if I understood your query correctly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Eric-Ott
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yes, thank you!

0 Upvotes