Outlook Sales Extension

JUMAcomms
Participant

Adding multiple new emails from the Sidebar

SOLVE

When I open a message that has multiple recipients, the Hubspot sidebar only seems to check/verify 1 of the email address/contacts in the email. How do you force it to check each and every address in that email?

Capture.JPG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JUMAcomms,

I don't think that's possible.  The sidebar is designed to work with 1-to-1 emails sent through Outlook and HubSpot will only verify one email address at a time.  

As you add each email address to the "to" or "CC" fields, you should see that email verified in the sidebar, one-by-one.  This gives you the change to e.g. add them to HS or preview their information.  Once you have several contacts already on an email, there's no way for HubSpot to know whose data you want to preview.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JUMAcomms,

I don't think that's possible.  The sidebar is designed to work with 1-to-1 emails sent through Outlook and HubSpot will only verify one email address at a time.  

As you add each email address to the "to" or "CC" fields, you should see that email verified in the sidebar, one-by-one.  This gives you the change to e.g. add them to HS or preview their information.  Once you have several contacts already on an email, there's no way for HubSpot to know whose data you want to preview.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"