Outlook Sales Extension

josephl

Adding Hubspot tasks to Outook tasks

SOLVE

Hi,

I'd like to understand if Hubspot is planning to develop in the CRM product, a way of a hubspot task to generate or create a new Outlook Task. From searching the hubspot  community forums there appears to be a lot of interest about this feature. 

Can someone please let me know if there is amy intention for Hubspot to add this to the CRM product.

Thank You

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josephl,

There is an update on this! Tasks created in HubSpot can be synced onto Google and Office 365 calendars:

• Currently the integration is one-way, meaning that updates to tasks in HubSpot will update on the external calendar, but updates to tasks on external calendars will not update in HubSpot
  • Tasks displayed on the calendar will default to 15-minute increments
  • Tasks will display as normal calendar events on the calendar specified during the task sync configuration.

The HubSpot product team shared a longer post about this here: Sync HubSpot Tasks to Your Google & Office 365 Calendar

Hope this helps! (If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you can help them by marking my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josephl,

There is an update on this! Tasks created in HubSpot can be synced onto Google and Office 365 calendars:

• Currently the integration is one-way, meaning that updates to tasks in HubSpot will update on the external calendar, but updates to tasks on external calendars will not update in HubSpot
  • Tasks displayed on the calendar will default to 15-minute increments
  • Tasks will display as normal calendar events on the calendar specified during the task sync configuration.

The HubSpot product team shared a longer post about this here: Sync HubSpot Tasks to Your Google & Office 365 Calendar

Hope this helps! (If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you can help them by marking my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes