Outlook Sales Extension

RSegnatelli
Membre

Add In Configuration Setting

Résolue

We recently have had a number of collegues in sales install the HubSpot addin for Office 365.  I'd like to simplify things fro users.  I would prefer to have the add in enabled to simply show the Track and Log email checkboxes in the Outlook ribbon.  This is how mine is set up and is shown in the first Preferred.jpeg image .  Other users have installed the add-in and do not have this option, instead having to open the icon and then choosing to log the email (as in second Unpreferred.jpeg to the right).  I've searched high and low but can't find a setting which enables the Log to CRM checkbox directly on the add-in icon.  Any help?Preferred.JPGUnpreferred.JPG  Thanks in advance!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
PamCotton
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hello @RSegnatelli , happy Friday!

Could you please confirm if you installed the app showing under this knowledge base here ?

There could be an older version and you may need to update your version to ensure you have the same view.

Also, this knowledge base contains troubleshooting steps.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
PamCotton
Solution

Résolue

Hello @RSegnatelli , happy Friday!

Could you please confirm if you installed the app showing under this knowledge base here ?

There could be an older version and you may need to update your version to ensure you have the same view.

Also, this knowledge base contains troubleshooting steps.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

RSegnatelli
Membre

Résolue

@PamCotton thank you for the reply Pam.  Turns out, the add-ins differ between the version for outlook and the one for office 365.  I do prefer the outlook version, as there are some features directly on the icon (log/track email, choosing which records to log the email to, etc.) that I find beneficial.  Thanks again for the reply and help!  Rob