Outlook Sales Extension

jono5900

Ability to pull up actual email target opened

SOLVE

This is an important functionality that I can't seem to locate with Hubspot.

When a target opens an email from my Outlook account I'd like to know which specific email was opened. 

In other words there must be a link in the notification area or somewhere that I can click on to bring up the actual email being tracked that was opened.

Please advise..

J.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jono5900 my apologies for the delay here, I was out of the office travelling.

I dug into this with our product team and was able to confirm that your Activity Stream will only contain links to your emails if these emails were sent using the HubSpot for Gmail Sales extension. Outlook does not support this HubSpot feature. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jono5900 when viewing your Activity Stream the Open Notifications should contain the subject line of the email a contact opened with a link to the email in question.

Could you outline exactly how you are managing your email Opens? Could you please provide screenshots if/where applicable?

0 Upvotes
jono5900

SOLVE

Hi and thanks for the quick response.

So, I don’t have any links in my Activity Stream that open the original email.

Kind of surprised by this.

Here’s a screenshot of what my Activity Stream looks like.

The only link is their email address which just opens this single entry in its own Activity Stream.

What am I missing?

Hubspot photo.JPG

0 Upvotes
jono5900

SOLVE

????

Silence...crickets..lol

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jono5900 my apologies for the delay here, I was out of the office travelling.

I dug into this with our product team and was able to confirm that your Activity Stream will only contain links to your emails if these emails were sent using the HubSpot for Gmail Sales extension. Outlook does not support this HubSpot feature. 

0 Upvotes