3RD REQUEST ----- I'm not receiving exports from Hubspot CRM

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

3RD REQUEST ----- I'm not receiving exports from Hubspot CRM - how do we fix it?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hello @bsacco,

Is the email address that you are hoping to receive these exports the same one that you use to log into this Hubspot Community?

If so, I looked up the email address in our backend email system which provides some insight into whether or not emails from Hubspot are being sent, if the email address has bounced in the past, or if the email was rejected by the receiving mail server.  I was able to see the CRM export emails that you requested under your gmail email address and they all appear to have been accepted by your email server.  Once Hubspot hears back from the receiving mail server that it has accepted the email, Hubspot sets the backend status to "Delivered".  It is at this point that we have no visibility into where this email ends up.  It can go to filtered or spam folders (Which I understand you checked), but it can also be stopped by email client settings, antivirus programs, firewalls, or network preferences.  

Please let me know if it is the same email address, and some details about where you typically open your emails from (Gmail.com, Outlook, Apple Mail, Etc.) Additionally, if you could please try to export contacts again to see if maybe there was an problem on the backend when you attempted to export previously.

Thank you,

Brett 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am still not receiving exported emails from my hubspot CRM. It's not in my JUNK folder. There is no record of my GMAIL account receiving it. Is it possible for you to send it directly to my ISP account at comcast?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@bsacco I understand that this is an ongoing issue for you, and that the emails aren't in your Junk folder, but is there a chance that other filters, or folders might be catching these emails?  I exported this view to my own Gmail account and the email came through successfully to my inbox, so nothing is indicating the me that there is a problem with the email sending system on Hubspot's end.  

I see that you exported your CRM View "Contacts - ALL CONTACTS minus other owners" to your Comcast account and our system is indicating that it was delivered.  Can you confirm that you received it in your Comcast account?

Like I said in a previous post, everything on our backend system is saying that the email has been delivered to both your Gmail and Comcast email addresses.  I know this directly contradicts what you seem to be experiencing, but if your email server (Gmail and Comcast) accepted the email for delivery and told Hubspot that it did so, Hubspot changes the status to "Delivered".  After that, Hubspot has no visibility into where the email ends up in your account, and has no way of controlling which folder it goes to.  

Can you please try to search for noreply@hubspot.com in your Gmail account to see if the email is anywhere in your email account?  You may have to expand the search to the SPAM folder.  

Let me know if you received the email to Comcast, or if you're able to find any emails from noreply@hubspot.com.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes