CRM & Sales Hub

Top Resources for CRM & Sales Hub

• Hi, I want to create a workflow to send an email to external email address from a workflow of a custom object, it seems that it is not possible atm. Any of you know about a free app to do so? or how this can be achieved? Thanks! 😀 ...read more
    • Our sales team have just started using HubSpot. They have been creating new contacts, which then automatically create the new company. The company domain is filled automatically using the email domain. All good so far. However, the Company Name ("name" within Company) is not filled in. We have insights turned off, as we need to ensure 100% that the data is correct. What is the best practice for getting that name field filled in? When ...read more
    • Hi community! 👋 I was wondering if anyone could shed light on this topic. When creating a contact in HubSpot, is it required to select an option within the "Legal basis for processing the contact's data" dropdown? If you don't select any option and you create a sequence for outreach, will this implicate anything towards communication with a specific list of contacts? I'm asking this as I plan to create a sequence of an outreach campa ...read more
    • I'm looking for a way to create a Company property where the options for the property is the list of companies. I'm trying to build out the network/connections of our clients and prospects. For example, XYZ does business with ABC and DEF also does business with ABC so it would be great to go to the company profile and see how companies are connected. ...read more
    • Hi All, I have a question regarding the 'lost' stage in the deals pipelines. We would like to make sure that if the deal is in the 'lost' stage and the customer/potential partner replies or sends another email that the deal moves back to another self specified stage. I tried creating this through workflows but didn't seem to get very far. Has anybody created something similar? ...read more

Browse all topics

• Tips, Tricks & Best Practices
  • Account & Settings
  • CRM
  • Dashboards & Reporting
  • Gmail Sales Extension
  • Outlook Sales Extension
  • Mobile Application
  • Sales Hub Tools
  • Sales Integrations
  • Sales Email
  • Sales Hub Onboarding
  • Calling
Filter by
  • All labels
  • Account
  • Admin
  • best practices
  • Companies
  • Connected Email
  • Contacts
  • CRM
  • Dashboards
  • Deals
  • Email Deliverability
  • Enterprise
  • Forms
  • Free
  • How-To
  • Integrations
  • Meetings
  • Professional
  • Reports
  • Sales
  • Sequences
  • Settings
  • Starter
  • Tasks
  • Workaround
  • Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
SNicholls6 on April 19, 2024
This may not need tagging in the HubSpot definition, but I need a way of when a proposal becomes a deal, then adding something to that relevant contact pr company to signify they are a client - I could do it in notes but could not then select a view read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @SNicholls6 , In HubSpot tagging is done through properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-and-edit-properties On...read more
baernhardj on April 19, 2024
Hi Is there a possibility to see, when a user is added to a team or removed from a team and witch user did the action? I would like to see, when the team was created. I would like to see when the team member 'Aussendienst Test' was a read more
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @baernhardj , As far as I know this information is not accessible through the UI. However HubSpot Support can typically look up this kind o...read more
RHendricks on April 19, 2024
Hey community, We are in the process of re-evaluating how we measure our customer journey metrics and are mapping to a bowtie data model (by winning by design), using hubspot 🔁 I've spent the last week frying my brain on the merits of hav read more
BDialloHS on April 19, 2024
Hi team, I've HubSpot Test account linked to a Salesforce Test sandbox I've refreshed the Salesforce Test sandbox, so the Hubspot package is removed. I want to reinstall the Huspot packed in Salesforce, but from the Marketplace in the HubSpot Tes read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 19, 2024
I have the integration package here: https://test.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t0B00000063ZS from Sales...read more
sgupta046 on April 19, 2024
I want to know the notes which are using a particular file, and thus want the list of all noteIds associated with a file (i.e. noteIds for all the note which are having file as an attachment) using Hubspot API. Currently API available is to get th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NTukic on April 19, 2024
I am really struggling to understand why the filters have changed now in the beta version. I have multiple contacts where I need to be able to filter the last activity date by selecting is unknown. The filters do not have that option anymore, no read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @NTukic , Are you referring to the right sidebar advanced filters on contact index pages, company index pages etc? If so, t...read more