Account & Settings

David_yyc

Why doesn't my company information display under Account & Billing for Sales Free?

SOLVE

Hey there! 

I am getting this weird glitch where I am not seeing company information. I have cleared cache and cookies.

Account and Billing ErrorAccount and Billing Error

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Why doesn't my company information display under Account & Billing for Sales Free?

SOLVE

Hey @David_yyc apologies for the delay here. Our Product Team have confirmed that this page is used for HubSpot customers who have a contract with HubSpot (e.g paying for HubSpot Sales Pro). Have you at any staged paid for your HubSpot account?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @David_yyc thanks for posting. Are you still experiencing this issue after logging in/out?

0 Upvotes
David_yyc

SOLVE

Ya, I've also tried clearing cache and cookies.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @David_yyc can you submit your company details following the instructions and linked form on this knowldge article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-can-i-change-the-company-name-on-my-c...

This should update for you 🙂

0 Upvotes
David_yyc

SOLVE

Hi there,

That option is just not available. 

2017-03-28_18-28-54.png

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @David_yyc apologies for the delay here. Our Product Team have confirmed that this page is used for HubSpot customers who have a contract with HubSpot (e.g paying for HubSpot Sales Pro). Have you at any staged paid for your HubSpot account?

0 Upvotes
David_yyc

SOLVE
We have not paid yet no
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

In which case, it is working as normal that this page is not pulling through any data, this only applies to users who have a subscription with HubSpot - e.g. Sales Pro. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @David_yyc I have escalated this to our Product Team and will let you know as soon as I have a resolution. Thank you for your patience - Ró

0 Upvotes
julioabad

SOLVE

I have the same issue, after importing data, one company does not shows in the common listing. However if I do a search with the name, it sows with all deatails and contacts.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Julia, this is a separate issue to the one @julioabad has described. Could you please post to this support board including links to the records you can find, and screenshots where appropriate? Thank you!

0 Upvotes