CRM & Sales Hub

Top Resources for CRM & Sales Hub

• Hi, I want to create a workflow to send an email to external email address from a workflow of a custom object, it seems that it is not possible atm. Any of you know about a free app to do so? or how this can be achieved? Thanks! 😀 ...read more
    • Our sales team have just started using HubSpot. They have been creating new contacts, which then automatically create the new company. The company domain is filled automatically using the email domain. All good so far. However, the Company Name ("name" within Company) is not filled in. We have insights turned off, as we need to ensure 100% that the data is correct. What is the best practice for getting that name field filled in? When ...read more
    • Hi community! 👋 I was wondering if anyone could shed light on this topic. When creating a contact in HubSpot, is it required to select an option within the "Legal basis for processing the contact's data" dropdown? If you don't select any option and you create a sequence for outreach, will this implicate anything towards communication with a specific list of contacts? I'm asking this as I plan to create a sequence of an outreach campa ...read more
    • I'm looking for a way to create a Company property where the options for the property is the list of companies. I'm trying to build out the network/connections of our clients and prospects. For example, XYZ does business with ABC and DEF also does business with ABC so it would be great to go to the company profile and see how companies are connected. ...read more
    • Hi All, I have a question regarding the 'lost' stage in the deals pipelines. We would like to make sure that if the deal is in the 'lost' stage and the customer/potential partner replies or sends another email that the deal moves back to another self specified stage. I tried creating this through workflows but didn't seem to get very far. Has anybody created something similar? ...read more

Browse all topics

• Tips, Tricks & Best Practices
  • Account & Settings
  • CRM
  • Dashboards & Reporting
  • Gmail Sales Extension
  • Outlook Sales Extension
  • Mobile Application
  • Sales Hub Tools
  • Sales Integrations
  • Sales Email
  • Sales Hub Onboarding
  • Calling
Filter by
  • All labels
  • Account
  • Admin
  • best practices
  • Companies
  • Connected Email
  • Contacts
  • CRM
  • Dashboards
  • Deals
  • Email Deliverability
  • Enterprise
  • Forms
  • Free
  • How-To
  • Integrations
  • Meetings
  • Professional
  • Reports
  • Sales
  • Sequences
  • Settings
  • Starter
  • Tasks
  • Workaround
  • Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
CLim-ABB on April 19, 2024
Hello, I am the hubspot CRM admin and I invited somebody from my team (sales) into HS. Unfortunately, when he got into HubSpot he wasn't able to see ALL of the imported contacts, he only saw 50 which I thought was weird. I cant realistically giv read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @CLim-ABB , It sounds like you assigned very limited permissions when you invited users. Please familiarise yourself with HubSpot's permiss...read more
Hello, When I imported in a group of contacts, I imported notes along with them and those notes are visible during contact search (when it shows all of the contacts with my preferred filters) but unavailable when it comes to actually going into read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @CLim-ABB , Check out this post for some tips on Importing your notes . It's possible the notes were not mapped correctly on Import.
Hello, I created static and active lists on HubSpot to segment our contacts by the event they were sourced from and other defining characteristics. Nobody with regular access on my team can see the lists, they can't see Lists as the last dro read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi @CLim-ABB , When you edit the permissions of a user, use the search field to look for "Lists". It's a separate toggle under marketing permi...read more
Ixrodrigues on April 19, 2024
Oi, pessoal! Gostaria de saber qual é a limitação de relatórios dentro de um painel, levando em consideração a licença sales enterprise. É mais de 25 relatórios.
1 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 19, 2024
Hi, The number of reports available on a dashboard varies by subscription. In your case, an Enterpise portal has the ability to add 30 reports...read more
PWK on April 19, 2024
I want to clean up my database. I'm a Super Admin, I selected to Export All Contacts, which shows 51,887 rows. I've selected "All Properties On Records", and "Include All Associations", and selected "Include All Emails". But the resultant spread read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
April 19, 2024
Hey @PWK we you have a lot of contacts, the file could take a while in being populated. You can try again (wait a couple of minutes). Can I ...read more