Onboarding

salonso
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Welcome to the Onboarding Community!

This Onboarding Community has been designed for you to find answers, ask questions, and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing, sales, and service tools.

In this channel you will find videos and content created by our Onboarding team that will help you to complete the General Set-Up in HubSpot, considering best practices and recommendations at the beginning of the process. You can also have conversations and share knowledge with other HubSpot Customers who have completed onboarding or who are currently working their way through the onboarding process as well.

Participation is free and only takes one step

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.  

Subscribe to the Onboarding Community

It is a great idea to also subscribe to the Onboarding Community so that you can be kept up to date with any new content that may be of interest to you as your progress with your Onboarding Journey and begin seeing success with HubSpot.

To do this, you can select the Options button in the top right corner of the Onboarding Community and choose the option ‘Subscribe to RSS Feed’. Please see the screenshot below for your reference.

salonso_0-1625065718664.png

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, a HubSpot Partner or an employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a HubSpot Community Member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - You have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution. 

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide.

7 Replies 7
MMendenhall

Where do I watch the courses, take the quizzes, and complete the certification at exactly? 

0 Upvotes
LNgqayimbana
Participant

Email Marketing is a powerful tool that can help you reach potential customers and build relationship with them

0 Upvotes
LNgqayimbana
Participant

My name is Luvuyo i want to know about email marketing , What  is the power of email marketing , and why should you start building an email list

0 Upvotes
NMartins

Hi Everyone, I'm Nicole and I'm excited to join the study group. I'm new to SEO and just getting started on the course. My goal is to solidify SEO knowledge in readiness for employment. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and learning from you all as I progress through the course.

Rabfire
Participant

Hi, My Name is Ruben in the same condition as you ¿How to start Hubspot's incredible journey to grow our financial independence?

EAngelEneangela

Hello everyone

Am Ene Angela, am a novice. Am a language Student. Am TEC enthusiastic, so I would love if SEO will help me.

UUduezue

Hey everyone My name is Ugonwa and am a complete novice when it comes to Tech. I am actually a Medical Laboratory Scientist and Tech enthusiast so I thought SEO would be a good place to start my Tech journey. I am relying on you to guide me.