Mobile Application

sbeauchamp
Membre

mobile Hubspot: respond to an email

Seemed that we cannot respond to an email on the mobile app... ? is there a way ? thank you 

9 Réponses
ChristopherLW
Participant

Aug. 23, 2022. Same problem. 

I emailed a contact from the desktop.

They emailed back.

I need to reply to that email.

This is email 101, use case #2 (reply to email), and in the context of a CRM email threads are cornerstone of relationship management (that would be the RM in CRM. 

I love Hubspot and live in it on my desktop. 

But the first time I need to use the app to reply I clicked, and clicked, and clicked, and in raw time wasted frustration I googled to learn you cannot reply to email in the Hubspot app.

Wow.

I'll save it as a draft in Gmail until I get back to my desktop where I'll reply in an untimely manner.

KorumE
Participant

Being able to reply to the email thread is an important function. This needs to be updated in the app as it is difficult to use the browser version of Hubspot on many phones 

DianaGomez
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @KorumE, hope you are doing well!

I will suggest that you upvote and follow  this Idea post to get notified about any status updates for this feature request, when you upvote an idea it has more chances to be implemented in the future.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

bsm007
Contributeur de premier rang

Wow, this is crazy that we don't have a way to reply to an email within the Hubspot mobile app. It's been two years since this forum post. When is Hubspot going to address the mobile app with must-have features for it to be worthwhile? Hubspot preaches the need for mobile-optimized websites/SEO but doesn't apply that same focus to its own mobile app?

MiaSrebrnjak

Hi @bsm007,

thank you for your feedback! You're right, it's currently not possible to reply to emails on contact records in the mobile app. You can, however, create a new email from a contact record and also reply to emails in the Conversations inbox. 

As my colleague already suggested, I'd also recommend to follow this Ideas post to get notified about any status updates for this feature request. We use the Ideas forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hello, there is a feature request for this on our Ideas forum here

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Replying-or-Forwarding-email-thread-on-Hubspot-Mobile...

Please head over there, upvote the thread and don't forget to share your use case with us so that our Product team can better understand how this might be useful. Cheers!

sbeauchamp
Membre

And Apple 11 - how can we import fron our mobile contacts to Hubspot ....

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Hi @sbeauchamp,

While there is no "reply" option within the email on the CRM record you can send a new email from the within the app from the contact record. 

In regards to importing contacts, are you looking to import your contacts from your phone into your CRM? If so, you can do so by following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
JGaither
Membre

So basically I have to start a whole new thread. Which means if I've been discussing important information in one thread I have to make a new thread each time I reply from my phone. So if I communicate 20 times with a client and I need to respond 20 times in 20 different emails if I'm away from my computer and can't get to it. Can someone make it make sense? The math is not mathin.