Mobile Application

PhoneFile

iPhone 14 - Deal Stages dropdown blank

One of my sales people has an iPhone 14 with IOS 16.6. When he's in the app, Company -> Associations -> Add deals -> New Deal, nothing comes up in the Deal stage. He is just getting a blank box.

He can see whatever the existing deal stage is, but when he opens the dropdown, there's nothing there.

Any idea what might be wrong? My Android app works fine and I see all the deal stages and change them with no issue.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Shubham_Sharma
Top Contributor

Hey @PhoneFile 

To address the issue with the Deal stage dropdown not displaying options in the iOS app on the iPhone 14 with iOS 16.6, here are some recommended steps:

1. Check for updates or patches for the iOS app to resolve the dropdown display issue.
2. Ensure that the app has the necessary permissions and access to deal stage information.
3. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the app's support team for further assistance and troubleshooting steps.

They may provide specific guidance to resolve the issue and ensure smooth functionality within the app.

0 Upvotes
PhoneFile

Thanks, Shubham.

I don't have an iPhone, but I'm assuming if you download from the App Store, it'll be the latest version and update when available the same as on Android.
We only started using the Hubspot App at the end of last week.

I've only been using Hubspot for sales this past month. I had assumed that if you could see and use a function on the desktop, it would translate to the app. Anything else seems complicated at best if not outright confusing. However, it's not something I had considered so I tried logging into his account with my Samsung to see if everything still works as it does on my account.

The first time I selected the Deal Stage dropdown, it only showed 1 entry, but the second time the full list came up. A small caching delay maybe, but either way I guess we can scrub permissions off the list of potential issues. It's definitely the iPhone App.

I don't think I can use the support team on a free plan. Since we just started using Hubspot, I wanted to be certain that we can do everything we need before committing to upgrading. When I used the chat, I got through to sales. While he was very helpful and I appreciated his efforts, we couldn't find a solution and he suggested I ask here.

If there are any iPhone 14 users out there, could you please check if you have the same issue? If it's a bug, then maybe support will still take a look at it.

Thanks again.

0 Upvotes