iPHONE 4s logine failure

Highlighted
New Contributor

I can't even access the system since the next key is not working in the login screen. How it is possible?

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Fabri,

Would you be able to provide some more context around the error you're seeing? If you could include a screenshot, and details of the App version you are using. At what stage do you hit this roadblock?

Clarification of thea bove will be extremely helpful - thank you! 🙂

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is so simple that maybe I'm doing somethng wrong.

But if you see in the attached file I've downloaded and istalled the app on my iPhone 4s but I'n not able to move from the email address to the password field.

The "Next" key is simply not doing anything.

I can hardlly reach the password filed by ticking the filed with my finger but again I'm stuck there since I can't reach the login button.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Fabri could you please add the attachments as images in your message? I'll take a look with our Product Team. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Here it is the picture"The Next button is not working""The Next button is not working"

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Fabri you won't be able to click "Next" until you click/tap on the Password field and enter your password. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Fabri you won't be able to click "Next" until you click/tap on the Password field and enter your password. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

2 issues:

1) even if I'm on the login field and I enter the email It should be allowed to me to move to the password field by clicking "Next".

2) If I do what you've suggested so I tap on the password field and I enter the password, the "Next" button became "Go" but it is exactly the same, if I try to push it nothing happen.

Thanks

Fabrizio

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Do you need a video to better understand the bug?

Thaks

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a solution for this bug? Or do I simply have to stp using HubSpot?

Thanks

0 Upvotes