Mobile Application

Addo
Mitglied

iOS import failed to include company name and address

lösung

Hi there - I havejust started with Hubspot CRM and chose to import my contacts database directly from my iPhone. I have over 3,000 contacts, and annoyingly the comapny name doesn't show in the CRM.

Also, the CRM wants to replace all my address info with the info it pulls from the relevent websites. For example, I have a customer in Scotland who now has an American address! Is there a way to easily solves these two issues?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @Addo  Since the import from iOS is contact-porperty centric, company info is not imported. In other words, most people don't carry company info on their phone, so company info was not built in to the import wizard. However, if you have Contact/Company association turned on in your user settings, the CRM should import company data based off the corporate email address. Find out more here.  

Regarding addresses, the Insights company data should only be populating company address, not contact address. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @Addo  Since the import from iOS is contact-porperty centric, company info is not imported. In other words, most people don't carry company info on their phone, so company info was not built in to the import wizard. However, if you have Contact/Company association turned on in your user settings, the CRM should import company data based off the corporate email address. Find out more here.  

Regarding addresses, the Insights company data should only be populating company address, not contact address. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution