iOS Hubspot app marketing splash screen - blocker

kpex

I'm a new user to Hubspot and when I loaded the iOS app on my iPhone 7+, it breaks right at the logon screen. I get a partial marketing splash screen, but that freezed up so I can't get any further. It worked just fine on my iPad. Of course I uninstalled the app and even restarted my iPhone, but nothing made it any better.

This is all I see. Can't click next. Can't see any of the other 2 screens. Nothing. It's just frozen. 

fullsizeoutput_f91.jpeg

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @kpex can you confirm which version of the HubSpot app you are using? Is the issue resolved if you uninstall / reinstall?

0 Upvotes
kpex

This is the latest version from the App Store. Version 2.16.0.  I uninstalled and reinstalled (again) and it it still broken. This is the page that initially comes up immediately following the first logon attempt. So I can get to and through the logon, then it freezes. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @kpex thanks for confirming, I'll dig into this with our mobile product team and get back to you. 

0 Upvotes
kpex

Roisin,

I saw an app update today and immediately applied it. Still broken and entirely unusable, unfortunately. 

Regards,

Kevin

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @kpex thanks for the update, I let our engineering team know and they are still working to fix the problem. I'll keep you posted - thank you for yoru patience thus far!

0 Upvotes
chaskinsnc

Did this ever get resolved?

0 Upvotes